I Love All of You

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In giggled as she kneeled down so that she was near the floor. "Jiyoung-ah! Why did you run away from Sungjong? He just wants to say hello," Kae In said gently, holding Jiyoung's hand. Jiyoung smiled at Kae In, and then looked at Sungjong. She dragged Kae In with her when she slowly walked in front of Sungjong. Sungjong leaned forward, lips pouted as a symbol that he wanted a kiss. Jiyoung looked at Kae In, who smiled, and she quickly kissed Sungjong and buried her head in Kae In's chest when she hugged her. Everyone laughed, including Jiyoung. "Ooh, Kae In, better watch out. Jiyoung stole Sungjong from you~" Hoya chimed, raising an eyebrow. Kae In just laughed, but she knew it was a joke. Jiyoung ended up giving hugs and kisses to Woohyun, Myungsoo, and Sunggyu, but not Hoya, Sungyeol, or Dongwoo. Dongwoo pouted his lips like Sungjong did, only to receive a cute "Anieyo" from Jiyoung that made everyone laugh. Dongwoo pouted and crossed his arms over his chest, hoping Jiyoung would change her mind.

 

Apparently, she didn't get the sign. Jiyoung giggled as she let go of Kae In's hand and ran to Myungsoo. "Annyeong! My name is Myungsoo!" Myungsoo chimed, receiving a cheeky smile from the little girl. "Myungsoo oppa," Jiyoung murmured, nodding. "SHE IS SO CUTE," Kae In laughed, patting Jiyoung's head. All the boys told her their names, and she memorized everyone's names. The only issue was that she kept mixing up Sungyeol's, Sunggyu's, and Sungjong's names. It took her a while to finally get each person's names right, but she eventually got the hang of it. Myungsoo, Sungjong, Hoya, Sunggyu, and Woohyun started playing with Jiyoung, leaving Kae In, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo to just watch them. "Hoya is good with kids?" Kae In asked, raising an eyebrow. "Only to get the ladies. There was a time where he would borrow my baby cousin and go to the park to pick up chicks," Dongwoo replied, rolling his eyes at the memory.

 

Dongwoo and Sungyeol felt so left out just watching them, but they didn't know how to approach Jiyoung. "Oppas, you need to start the barbeque," Kae In announced, receiving puppy dog eyes from the five boys. "Now." Kae In raised an eyebrow and lifted her hand, pointing her index finger to the backyard. The five boys didn't hesitate to argue. Myungsoo set down Jiyoung, and the five of them dashed to the backyard. Jiyoung giggled and looked up at Kae In. "Are they your children too?" Jiyoung asked innocently. Kae In laughed at Jiyoung's comment, and picked her up. "You could say that," Kae In answered, poking Jiyoung's nose. "HEY!" Sungyeol and Dongwoo pouted, crossing their arms over their chest. "See? They even act like it." Kae In whispered into Jiyoung's ear, causing her to giggle cutely. "WHAT WAS THAT KAE IN?" Dongwoo shouted, but Kae In just stuck her tongue out at him.

 

"I'll be right back, Jiyoung. I'm going to the kitchen to help prepare food. Stay in here with the oppas," Kae In explained, patting Jiyoung's head before she set her down. Kae In waved goodbye before walking into the kitchen. She opened the door just a little bit so she could spy on them. While she was putting lettuce and meat in a basket, she watched them. Dongwoo and Sungyeol sat there, having a mini stare down with Jiyoung. "You're so cute!" Sungyeol chimed, breaking the silence. Jiyoung seemed like she blushed, but she ended up laughing. She crawled over to Sungyeol's feet, and he brought her onto his lap. "What's my name?" Sungyeol asked, smiling. "Sungyeol oppa!" Jiyoung chimed, hugging Sungyeol. While that was happening, Dongwoo was looking at Jiyoung and smiling a small smile. He started making funny faces at Jiyoung, and she did the same. He ran out of ideas, so he used the barbeque as an excuse. "Oppa is going to help the other oppas, okay? Stay here with Dongwoo oppa. Kae In will be back soon," Sungyeol explained, receiving a nod from Jiyoung. Jiyoung sat on the couch,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter