Falling Under Her Spell

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Myungsoo, Woohyun, look we can make bracelets!" Kae In chimed as she ran over to a stand. There were small children and teenagers making bracelets, and Woohyun felt uncomfortable around people way younger than him. "Come on Woohyun oppa!" Kae In whined as she dragged Woohyun to sit with her and Myungsoo at a table, "Here, we'll make a bracelet for all of us." Kae In started making a bracelet while looking really concentrated. "You are so cheesy," Myungsoo chuckled as he started making a bracelet as well. Woohyun still felt uncomfortable around the others, but he started on making a bracelet so he wouldn't disappoint Kae In. "Oppa!" Kae In cried as she held a light yellow bracelet in front of Woohyun's face. "Aww, Kae In, you make my bracelet look so amateur," Woohyun chuckled as Kae In blushed. "Naww, you're not that bad!" Kae In replied as she pushed a light blue bracelet towards Myungsoo, "That one's yours!" Kae In added as Myungsoo smiled.  

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun placed their bracelets in front of Kae In, smiling at her. "It looks nice right? My bracelet looks better than Myungsoo's," Woohyun beamed as Myungsoo pretended to be upset. "Yah, tell him that he's wrong, that mines looks better!" Myungsoo pouted as Kae In giggled and put both bracelets on her wrist. Before she could say anything, she was lifted up. "Wahh!" Kae In cried as she turned her head to see who was carrying her. "Sorry Hyungs, but I'm taking Kae In from you guys," Sungjong declared as Kae In sighed and blew her bangs out of her eyes. "The guys are right across from here, at that stand. They're trying to bargain for a jacket," Sungjong chuckled as Woohyun and Myungsoo laughed and walked over to them. "So, uh . . . oppa, where are you gonna take me? And are you gonna put me down?" Kae In asked as Sungjong laughed. "You'll see!" Sungjong said happily as he set down Kae In. 

 

Kae In and Sungjong walked past dozens of stands, and Kae In was getting tired of walking. Before a word came out of , her eyes gazed towards a merry-go-round. "Ohhh, oppa, was this where you were supposed to take me?" Kae In asked, amazed as Sungjong grinned and then nodded. "Wahh, horsies! Oppa, let's go!" Kae In chimed as she dragged Sungjong to the merry-go-round with little kids and a few teens. "Your childish behavior isn't very attractive. You're never going to get a guy," Sungjong teased as he helped Kae In sit on top of a horse. "Well, that's just me, so you're gonna have to deal with it!" Kae In smiled as Sungjong laughed and sat on a horse right next to her. As soon as they started moving, Kae In started giggling. "I don't know when was the last time I've been on these things," Kae In said as Sungjong rolled his eyes, "Oppa, look over here!" Kae In exclaimed cutely as she took out her camera and started recording Sungjong. "Yah, why do you have to record me? You could drop that, you know," Sungjong warned as Kae In completely ignored him. "Oppa, make cute poses at the camera until we're done!" Kae In requested as Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Do I have to?" Sungjong whined as Kae In nodded. Sungjong rolled his eyes once more as he started doing random poses to the camera. After a few minutes, the merry-go-round stopped. "Okay, Sungjong, let's go back to the others now!" Kae In said as she jumped off of the horse. "Not so fast," Sungjong said quickly as he grabbed Kae In's camera. "Now KAE IN has to do cute poses during the time we're walking back to the others." Sungjong announced to the camera as Kae In frowned. 

 

"Nuh uh!" Kae In refused as she turned her head away. "Hey, you owe me for recording me!" Sungjong scolded as Kae In sighed and closed her eyes. She didn't answer, but she began doing cute expressions and poses. By the time they g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter