We're Going Home

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Kae In woke everyone up early to pack up their clothes and head over to the airport. Yesterday was their last day in Hawaii, and they were heading back to Korea today. A chauffeur picked up the group and dropped them off at the airport, and all of them except Kae In was dragging their luggage sleepily towards their waiting area. As soon as they arrived at the waiting area, Hoya, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Woohyun immediately sat down to resume sleeping while Myungsoo and Sunggyu decided to go to the food court to get everyone some food to eat before they had to board their flight. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, okay? I'll be right back," Kae In slapped Hoya's arm, but only recevied a muttered mumble as a response. Chuckling, Kae In stood up to find the nearest bathroom.

 

Half an hour later, Myungsoo and Sunggyu came back, and Sungyeol and Woohyun were wide awake. "There were so many people in the food court . . that line was painful to wait in; I mean, half an hour?" Sunggyu sighed, handing Sungyeol and Woohyun a sausage and egg sandwich. "I hate crowds. Remind me not to go out of the country every again," Sungyeol grumbled as he opened up the wrapper and took a huge bite out of the sandwich. "Where's Kae In?" Myungsoo asked, noticing that Kae In was nowhere to be seen. No one knew where she could have went, so they woke up Hoya, Sungjong, and Dongwoo to ask if they knew anything. "She said she needed to use the bathroom," Hoya replied groggily, trying to go back to sleep. "And how long ago was that?" Sungyeol asked, his heart racing. "Right when Sunggyu and Myungsoo left to buy us food . ." Hoya mumbled. He instantly widened his eyes and sat up. "She's been gone for half an hour - you said that you've been waiting in line for that long, right?" Hoya raised his voice, attracting some attention. Before any of the other guys could react, Hoya jumped up and ran off.

 

The other boys took their luggage with them as they decided to split up and look for Kae In. They automatically assumed something was wrong, and that there could be no logical reason why Kae In would take so long. Kae In sighed as she threw a wet, wadded up piece of paper towel into the trash can and exited the bathroom. "I can't believe how long the line was for the bathroom, absolutely amazing," Kae In growled to herself as she made her way back to the waiting area of her flight. She was surprised to see that none of the boys were there, but where could they have gone? There were a lot more people in the waiting area, and there was no open seat in sight. She asked around to see if anyone had seen them, but they all just replied with the same answer: "sorry, but no." She was scared, and kept looking around to see if she could spot any of the boys, but to no avail. She suddenly felt someone hug her from behind tightly, and jumped at the sudden gesture. "Don't. you. EVER. worry me like that ever again," Hoya panted into Kae In's ear, and Kae In let out a sigh of relief.

 

The boys ended up coming back to the waiting area when they gave up on looking for Kae In, and were ecstatic when they found out that Hoya was next to Kae In. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, LITTLE GIRL?" Sungyeol yelled, instantly embracing her into a hug. "You scared all of us," Dongwoo let out a relieved breath and shook his head. She explained her situation, but none of the guys actually paid attention; they were just happy that Kae In was in their sights again. "See, since we were trying to find you, everyone took all the seats," Sungjong sighed, looking around to make sure he didn't miss an empty seat. "Over here!" Hoya called as he ran over to an empty seat. The other boys ran as well, trying to claim the two seats next to Hoya. Myungsoo and Woohyun beat everyone else and laughed as they high fiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter