A Simple Favor

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In turned her head to Sungyeol. She then turned her head back to the bed as she threw her bag onto the floor and jumped onto the bed. "I CALL THE BED. You can sleep on the floor," Kae In declared as she gave Sungyeol a cheeky smile. “What - NO! I’m the one that saved you, so I get the bed! YOU can sleep on the floor!” Sungyeol shot back with frustration as he calmly laid his bag next to the table. “Yeah, some hero. ANY of the guys could save me, and it HAD to be you,” Kae In mumbled, rolling her eyes, “I WAS going to sleep until I heard the doorbell ring, so I’m heading off to sleep.” Kae In pulled the blankets onto her. “Oh no no no!” Sungyeol chuckled as he grabbed Kae In by her shoulders and gently set her on the ground. “I’M getting the bed, that’s final,” Sungyeol stated as he climbed into the bed and snuggled with the blankets. “Selfish bastard,” Kae In growled as she rolled her eyes and stormed off to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After she came back out, she noticed the lamp was still on, and Sungyeol had seemed like he was already asleep. She sighed as she walked over to the lamp, turned it off, and looked around the room. She sat on the floor next to the bed, grabbed a pillow from the bed, and lied down on the floor. “Stupid Sungyeol. Who had to send him? I’ll never let them live this down,” Kae In thought angrily. She was in such a deep thought that she hadn’t noticed a spider had crawled on her arm. When Kae In crossed her arms and huffed, the spider was on her hand, looking straight at her. She gasped, not wanting to scream in case she woke up Sungyeol, and without thinking, she jumped onto the bed and threw the blankets on her. “Hey, what did I say about me having the bed for myself and you sleeping on the floor?” Sungyeol grumbled after he had found out Kae In was the one that jumped onto the bed. “Spider,” Kae In whimpered from under the blankets. Sungyeol raised his eyebrow and shook his head. “Fine. Just stay on that side of the bed and don’t move over to my side,” Sungyeol explained as Kae In peeked from behind the blankets. “Well what if you move over to my side?” Kae In asked softly, looking at Sungyeol with innocent eyes. “I wouldn’t do that, ever,” Sungyeol answered simply as he rolled over so that Kae In was facing his back.

 

Kae In was literally at the edge of the bed clutching the blanket, completely nervous. “What if he rolled over to my side? Or if I rolled over to his side? Or - UGH,” Kae In panicked in her mind, not able to sleep. Things were just not her luck after she had heard the sound of thunder. Kae In squealed in fright as she ducked her head back under the blankets. She squeezed her eyes shut, hoping that the sound would go away. It started raining, and the thunder and lightning came every few minutes. Sungyeol opened his eyes and sat up. It was only half an hour of Kae In’s whimpering, but to Sungyeol, it seemed like years. “You’re scared of thunder and lightning? Come ON, Kae In,” Sungyeol sighed as Kae In ignored him and continued whimpering. He looked at Kae In and shook his head. Sungyeol lifted the blanket so that he could see Kae In’s face, which definitely showed a sign of fear. Thunder cracked, which caused Kae In to squeal again and pull the blankets back down onto her face. Sungyeol sighed as he looked at the wall, then back at the blanket that was covering Kae In’s face. “I am REALLY gonna regret this,” Sungyeol thought as he lied back down. He turned to Kae In and slowly wrapped his arms around Kae In’s waist. “Shutup now,” Sungyeol mumbled, not realizing that his face got hot. The second Sungyeol’s arms touched Kae In, the whimpers and whines stopped immediately. Kae In had expected him to let go since she had stopped with the sounds, but he didn’t even flinch. She heard thunder again, and she let out a very soft sound, which caused Sungyeol to tighten his grip on Kae In’s waist. He loosened his grip a second later, and then closed his eyes, hoping for sleep.

 

Kae In smiled warmly as she turned so that her head leaned against Sungyeol’s chest. She felt her heart race, but she didn’t know why, seeing that she hated Sungyeol the most out of all the guys. Sungyeol’s arms didn’t even let go even after Kae In had turned. After a few minutes of hearing the rain fall, the thunder came back. Kae In hugged Sungyeol’s chest and her face was pressed against his chest. All that was running through Kae In’s mind was how she was going to sleep with the thunder still scaring her to death. However, that wasn’t what Sungyeol was thinking. “Why is she hugging me? Should I let go? No, she’ll start whimpering again. But she will remind me about this in the morning! This is what I get for starting it,” Sungyeol thought as he opened his eyes and looked down at Kae In. She was fast asleep, which made Sungyeol nervous because her head was against his chest. He heard the sound of thunder again, which caused him to squeeze his eyes shut in reaction. To his surprise, Kae In didn’t react to the sound, but rather, she didn’t move at all – no whim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter