Snow White and Dopey

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In shut Sunggyu's door slowly as she sighed and smiled. "Sunggyu's really nice, just like Myungsoo! I guess they'll be supporting me if Dongwoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol mess with me," Kae In thought, satisfied that she became friends with Sunggyu. Kae In walked over to Sungyeol's room, which was closed. "Hmm, should I help him? I mean, he IS a jerk, and he obviously hates me," Kae In whispered to herself as she was going against herself. Before Kae In could make a final decision, Sungjong opened Sungyeol's door. "Oh, Kae In, what are you doing outside Sungyeol's room?" Sungjong asked curiously as he looked at Kae In with a surprised look. "Kae In? What are you talking about, Sungjong?" Sungyeol asked as he walked over next to Sungjong. "I was just going to my room, so . . . you guys can talk," Sungjong said, trying to hold in his laughter as he quickly ran to his room.

 

"Well, what do you want?" Sungyeol asked with an annoyed tone. "Um, I was just . . . wondering if you needed help unpacking your stuff, since I helped the others unpack their stuff. Well, not counting Dongwoo," Kae In explained as Sungyeol stared at her. "So, you think I'm going to allow you to help me unpack?" Sungyeol asked with a raised brow. "I don't know, why do you think I'm asking you?" Kae In asked as she crossed her arms, earning a chuckle from Sungyeol. "Well, normally, I would say no because I don't want your grimy little hands touching my stuff," Sungyeol said as he pretended to think about whether he should let Kae In into his room or not, "But, I guess I do need some help. The guys won't help me anyway, so I might as well get the help from you," Sungyeol decided as he walked back into his room, expecting Kae In to follow him.

 

"Jerk," Kae In thought as she rolled her eyes and followed Sungyeol inside his room, "It looks like you finished unpacking though," Kae In said the second she stepped into Sungyeol's room. "Um, well . . . it looks like it, but I'm not, trust me," Sungyeol lied as he tried thinking up of something for Kae In to do. "You sure you didn't just invite me in here because you wanted me to talk to you?" Kae In asked as she gave Sungyeol an eyebrow raise. "Pft! Psh! No way! I could never like you!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he grew red. "Aww, you're actually cute when you're blushing. You should blush more, then maybe I wouldn't hate you so much," Kae In teased as she poked Sungyeol's nose. Sungyeol turned even more red, and he couldn't say anything because he was flustered.

 

"Ooh, that book looks interesting," Kae In said, changing the subject as she walked over to a desk, "What page are you on? I have this book too, but I didn't have enough time to get to read." "Oh, I'm on page two hundred and thirty-seven." Sungyeol replied, finally regaining his normal self. Kae In flipped to page two hundred and thirty-seven, expecting to see a bookmark. "You don't have a bookmark?" Kae In asked as she looked up at Sungyeol. "Nope. I always remember my page anyway, so there's no point," Sungyeol scoffed as he walked behind Kae In and looked over her head. "Hmm, but what if you forget your page just randomly? Here, I'll make a bookmark for you," Kae In said as she grabbed a sheet of blank paper from the side of the desk. "It's okay! I'll probably just lose it anyway," Sungyeol said as he tried to stop Kae In. "No. Besides, I think you'll like it!" Kae In chimed as she cut the paper into a smaller square and began folding it. "Here, look, it's a samurai helmet! Only, You tuck it on the page, like this," Kae In exclaimed cutely as she stuffed the samurai hat into the corner of page two hundred and thirty seven. She took out a pink sharpie from her pocket and began to write on the samurai hat. "Kae In made this! <3" she wrote as she stuffed the sharpie back into her pocket and smiled at her work.

 

"There, it's cute, right? I learned it from-" Kae In began to say as she stopped herself, "Kae In, no time to talk about your ex-boyfriend. No one cares," Kae In thought to herself as Sungyeol waved his hand in front of her. "Who taught you?" Sungyeol asked, a bit interested. "Oh - um, no one, don't worry about it," Kae In said with a nervous laugh as she stood up. "Aww, it's just a simple answer, tell me?" Sungyeol asked cutely as Kae In scoffed. "No," Kae In answered simply as she she flipped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter