Once Upon a Time

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In huffed as she walked inside the mansion. "That boy has a crabby attitude. I don't like him already," Kae In grumbled to herself as she headed for her room. Meanwhile outside, the boys were arguing about who should go in first. "She's probably in her room or something, so it doesn't really matter who goes in first," Woohyun suggested in a soft tone as the boys looked at him. "You're right, so that means you're going to be the leader, and we'll be your followers!" Sunggyu exclaimed as everyone but Woohyun nodded. Woohyun sighed and stared at the smiling boys before proceeding to walk inside their new home for the next three months.

 

"Well, looks like we're gonna have to unpack all our stuff," Myungsoo sighed as he looked at the hall of rooms they could choose from. "There are enough rooms to have one for ourselves," Hoya said as he looked at everyone, and then ran to go claim a room. "Oh, so that's how it's gonna be like?" Sungyeol yelled as he began running too. After a few arguments, the boys had settled into their rooms. Myungsoo's room is on Kae In's left, Dongwoo's room is on Kae In's right, Sungyeol's room is right across from Kae In's room, Sungjong's room is across from Myungsoo, ( next to Sungyeol's room ) Woohyun's room is diagonally from Myungsoo, ( next to Sungjong ) Hoya's room is diagonally from Kae In, ( next to Sunggyu's room ) and Sunggyu's room is next to Sungyeol's room.

 

Kae In jumped when she heard a knock on her door. She ran to her door and opened it, revealing a smiling Myungsoo. "Uh, yes?" Kae In asked nervously as she rubbed her left arm. "I'm having a hard time unpacking - I have a lot of stuff. Would you mind helping me?" Myungsoo asked as he tilted his head. "Can't he ask his friends to help him?" Kae In thought to herself as she shook her head. "Umm, yeah, sure!" Kae In said with a small smile as she followed Myungsoo to his room. "Wow, you have a lot of stuff" Kae In said with a nervous laugh as she looked at Myungsoo's bags. "Yeah, I figured we would be here for a long time, so I brought a lot of things," Myungsoo said as he started ping his suitcase. "These are my personal items - more like decoration stuff, you know?" Myungsoo explained as Kae In nodded and looked at the open suitcase curiously. "Here, I'll hand you some stuff, then I'll tell you where to put it . . . if you're fine with that, of course," Myungsoo said, rubbing the back of his neck as he laughed nervously. "I don't mind!" Kae In chimed as Myungsoo smiled and handed Kae In a picture frame.

 

Kae In sighed as she lied down on the carpet floor in Myungsoo's room. "Wahhh, that was a lot of work," Kae In whined as she rolled over to her other side to face Myungsoo. "We're just getting started. I have more stuff for you to help me with," Myungsoo teased as he started opening up a duffel bag. "Wah, you're so cold!" Kae In joked as she put on a fake frown and sat up. "I'm just kidding! I'll handle the rest," Myungsoo replied, chuckling at Kae In's reaction. "Well, then what am I supposed to do?" Kae In mumbled as she looked at the floor. "Hmm . . . you could try helping the others unpack their stuff. I'm sure they brought as much as I have," Myungsoo suggested as he gave Kae In a smile. "Does that mean I have to help Sungyeol?" Kae In bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter