Happy Birthday Snow White!

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woohyun oppa!" Kae In cheered as Woohyun came walking into Kae In's room. "Hey Kae In~ Are you feeling okay?" Woohyun asked with concern as Kae In nodded and smiled. "Whatcha got for me?" Kae In asked excitedly, causing Woohyun to chuckle. "Here," Woohyun said as he sat next to Kae In and the camera. "Oh, you still have my camera from the day we went to the festival, huh?" Kae In asked nervously as she ruffled her hair. "Yup, and I recorded some memorable stuff too," Woohyun replied as he played a video. In the video, it was a bit dark, but the street lights made it easier to see. "When was this?" Kae In asked as she held the camera in her hands. "When we were heading back home," Woohyun answered as he pointed to Sungjong. Kae In saw all the guys a bit separated from each other while they were walking, but she didn't see herself until Woohyun had pointed to Sungjong. "Wahh . . . did I fall asleep?" Kae In asked with embarrassment as Woohyun nodded. "Sungjong . . . he carried me home?" Kae In gasped as Woohyun chuckled. "Yeah. Why are you so surprised?" Woohyun asked. "Because Sungjong is a big meanie!" Kae In answered as Woohyun chuckled once more. Kae In and Woohyun watched the video without making a sound. When Sungjong walked into the house, everyone raced to go to the showers except Sungjong and Woohyun. "Well, looks like we'll be showering in cold water, eh Woohyun?" Sungjong chuckled as both Kae In and Woohyun could hear Woohyun reply with a "Yup." Sungjong was completely unaware that Woohyun had silently followed Sungjong to Kae In's room. Kae In saw Sungjong tucking her in, laying her sandals on the floor, and talking. "The guys were too lazy to come in and give you the rabbits because they were racing to the bathroom to go shower." Kae In watched Sungjong chuckle as he placed the seven bunny plushies on one side of her bed. Sungjong looked at the light pink bunny and grinned. He hugged it before placing it next to the dark red bunny plushie. "Good night Kae In, sweet dreams." Kae In heard Sungjong whisper as he looked at the floor, and then looked at Kae In. He kissed her cheek before standing up. The video stopped there, and Woohyun glanced at Kae In, waiting to see her reaction.

 

"Sungjong KISSED ME?" Kae In exclaimed as she furiously wiped her cheeks, "Aigoo." Kae In was extremely embarrassed. She blushed as she hid her face from view. "One more video. I promise, nothing scandalous," Woohyun said surely as Kae In giggled. "Alright oppa," Kae In replied as she sat up to view the next video. "Hoya's a jerk." Kae In heard herself mumble as she suddenly watched carefully. "I think you know what happened here. I only recorded this to make Hoya guilty," Woohyun chuckled as Kae In giggled. "You're smart, making him guilty like that," Kae In praised as Woohyun smiled and moved on to the next video he recorded. "What are you cooking?" Kae In and Woohyun heard Sunggyu ask curiously when Myungsoo went digging around in the fridge. "Porridge with fish," Myungsoo replied simply as he took out a few things from the fridge. "Yah, you better not use fish that has bones in them," Dongwoo warned, giving Myungsoo a frown. "I'm not. I'm using these frozen ones -why? Are you actually starting to care about Kae In?" Myungsoo teased as everyone but Dongwoo snickered. "Well it's not like I want her to choke and then have her parents blame you," Dongwoo mumbled. "Ohh, I see~" Myungsoo said, not wanting to continue the conversation.

 

"So! We're all gonna go into Kae In's room individually to cheer her up! So we have to think up of something awesomely hilarious!" Hoya suggested as he threw his hands in the air. "Whyyy?" Sungyeol and Dongwoo whined as they glared at Hoya. "Because without your help, Kae In won't be as happy," Hoya replied, glaring back. Oh, I know! I'll color and draw with Kae In!" Hoya blurted out as Sungyeol snickered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter