Bringing Back the Memories

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So I WAS right," Sungyeol sighed, shaking his head, "you weren't important enough to remember but you were just shoved in the back of my mind where the rest of the useless things are." Sungyeol crossed his arms. "You're really funny," Sunggyu chuckled, laughing and shaking his head. "What's funny about wanting Kae In back?" Sang Min asked, frowning. "Well, FIRST OFF," Hoya began, holding out one finger, "you broke her heart." The guys nodded in agreement as Sungjong added in another reason. "You had the nerve to tell her at the restaurant that you never loved her, and that you only went out with her because you pitied her. Why would you want her back when you said you never loved her?" Sungjong began explaining. The more he talked, the angrier he got. After he said his last sentence, he stood up and was about to punch him, but Myungsoo and Sungyeol held him back.

 

"Sungjong, don't," Myungsoo mumbled, looking into Sungjong's eyes, which were more focused on Sang Min. "You think you have the right to love Kae In again after all the you caused? She DRINKS because of all the hurt you caused her! You don't even deserve to look at her," Sungjong spat, glaring at Sang Min as he tried to break free from his friends' grips. "You think you can take me?" Sang Min chuckled, shaking his head, "You're so wimpy, I can take you out in one punch." Sang Min laughed, causing Sungjong to get angrier. "Now I'll just take what's rightfully mine," Sang Min said, as he walked over to Kae In and attempted to pick her up. The boys ran over to him, but stopped. Dongwoo had thrown his arm across Kae In's stomach, his hand grabbing Sang Min's arm. "What. the hell. are you doing?" Dongwoo growled, his eyes seeming to burn a hole through Sang Min's eyes. "She's gonna get married off to one of us anyway, so there's no use fighting," Woohyun chuckled, shaking his hair so that it would move away from his face. "Not if we go far, far away," Sang Min chuckled, as he attempted to carry Kae In, but failed when Sungjong punched him square in the jaw.

 

"Sungjong!" Myungsoo and Hoya cried, running over to Sungjong's side. Before Sang Min could fight back, Dongwoo pushed him, causing him to fall onto the sand. "I suggest you leave," Dongwoo growled, making sure he was in front of Kae In. Sang Min glared at all of the boys and then stood up, brushing sand off of his pants. "I'm only leaving cause this isn't a fair fight," Sang Min spat, taking one look at Kae In before he looked back at Dongwoo, "But don't think I won't come back." Sang Min turned his back on them as he walked away. "ing stalker," Sungjong muttered, glaring at Sang Min until he was out of sight. All of the boys' attentions turned to Kae In when they heard her yawn. "Was I asleep for long? And what was all the commotion about?" Kae In asked, rubbing her eyes.

All the boys looked at each other, trying to come up with something. "It was only a few minutes Kae In, don't worry about it!" Sungjong chimed, as he sat in front of Kae In, "And sorry about the noise, all of us were arguing about where to go after the beach." Sungjong nodded and smiled as if the incident earlier didn't even happen. Kae In giggled, as the boys sighed in relief, thankful that Sungjong had thought up of something quick. "Well, can we just go home?" Kae In asked, "I'm pretty tired from all the stuff we did today.""Sure, but we have to see the sun set first," Sungyeol commented as the boys nodded in agreement. "Hmm, that's a good idea. I haven't seen a sunset before," Kae In mumbled, causing the other boys to gasp, "What?" Kae In laughed, looking at everyone. "Kae In has never seen a sunset?" Woohyun asked, tilting his head to one side. "Like, EVER?" Sunggyu asked, covering his mouth. "I don't know what's the big deal," Kae In raised a brow. "Well, it's one of the most beautiful things in the world," Sungjong exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air, "well, with the exception of you, of course." Sungjong added with a sweet smile. Kae In blushed and giggled as she shook her head. "Well then I gotta see this. A sunset has got to be prettier than I am," Kae In chuckled as she laid down on her stomach and stared at the sky. While all of them were waiting for the sun to set, they talked about normal, random things. When the sun began to set, everyone grew quiet as they watched the sun. When it was completely gone, they started packing up. "Alright, let's go home!" Sunggyu cheered as he threw the umbrella over his shoulder and tucked the rolled up blanket under his arm.

 

Everyone walked to the car, which was pretty far. The car ride home was rather peaceful. All the boys were sleeping except Dongwoo, who was occupied with driving. Kae In sat next to Dongwoo so that she could take a clear picture of all the boys sleeping. "Oppa, aren't you tired?" Kae In asked Dongwoo, who glanced at her for a few seconds. "Not really. I mean, I did take a nap," Dongwoo answered, smiling. "I've been thinking . . ." Kae In sighed, looking down at her fingers. Dongwoo raised his eyebrow and looked at her, waiting for her to finish her sentence, "I know that living with you all won't last forever. And we all know that one of you will eventually be my husband." She blushed, her cheeks turning a slight pink at the thought of it, "So is it possible that we'll still be close like this even though I only get to pick one of you?" Kae In looked up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter