Tonight; Such a Beautiful Night

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Hyung, are you okay -" Sungjong asked Sungyeol, but he just suddenly replied with a "I'M FINE." The boys were a bit quiet after the girls had left. Sunggyu and Woohyun were cooking dinner for everyone, Hoya and Dongwoo were watching television, Myungsoo and Sungjong were "supervising" Sunggyu and Woohyun, and Sungyeol was just sitting next to Myungsoo all quiet. Nobody really spoke after Kae In had left, actually. "She looked nice in that dress," Woohyun said, as the boys nodded mutely in agreement. Sungyeol blushed just out of the memory of seeing Kae In like that, and he covered his face with his hands to hide his face. "I'm worried. What if she gets herself into trouble? She always manages to," Myungsoo piped up, trying to start some kind of conversation. "I think she'll be fine, really. If you're implying that we should stalk them, I don't think I want to. I'm really hungry," Dongwoo said from the living room. "Yeah, we should stop worrying. She's almost an adult. I think she deserves some time for herself," Sunggyu commented without looking away from the stove. There was a slight silence until Sungjong said, "You're kidding, right?" Everyone looked at each other. "Yeah, I am. Let's go," Sunggyu said, turning off the stove and began walking to the door with most of the guys following. "Wait! We don't even know where the heck she might have gone! As tiny as this island seems, it isn't!" Woohyun laughed, shaking his head. Sunggyu let out a sigh. "He's right; let's just wait patiently," Sunggyu walked back to the stove and resumed cooking while everyone else took their former seats.

 

The boys waited hours for Kae In to come home. After the boys ate a silent dinner, they played a few video games, and then went off to go take a shower in their own rooms. They were hoping that Kae In could have arrived back by the time they were done, but there was no sign of her anywhere. Woohyun called Kae In twice, but she didn't pick up both of the times. While waiting for Kae In, the boys watched a movie in the living room, and one by one, they fell asleep. They were too deep in sleep to hear the sound of the front door closing, in fact. Kae In sighed as she placed her clutch on the kitchen counter and stood still. Were the boys sleeping already? The television was still on, so maybe they were watching a movie. Her assumption was half correct, seeing that the television was on, but all seven boys were fast asleep on the couch. Kae In chuckled to herself as she shook her head. They cared too much. She went upstairs, grabbed blankets, and went back downstairs to lay blankets on top of all seven boys. Some stirred in their sleep while some just snored. She turned off the light and headed upstairs to get ready to go to sleep.

 

The next morning, the boys were astounded to find blankets wrapped around them; there weren't blankets on them the night before, if they could remember. "Kae In must have done this," Hoya mumbled, yawning and stretching as he attempted to go back to sleep. "She must have come back really late; where did she even go?" Sunggyu asked, mostly to himself, since everyone else just went back to sleep. Sunggyu threw the blanket off of him and went upstairs to Kae In's room. To his surprise, she was in the bathroom, blow drying her hair. "Oh, oppa, why are you up so early? Did you need something?" Kae In smiled at Sunggyu. Despite how much he tried to respond, he couldn't. Seeing a girl in a long, see-through tank top and really short pajama shorts would definitely stop any guy in his tracks. "Oppa, are you okay?" Kae In laughed, raising an eyebrow. "U-Uhh . ." Sunggyu mumbled, shaking his head to snap back into reality. "Where did you go yesterday? We tried waiting up all night for you to come back," Sunggyu asked, sitting on Kae In's bed. "Oh, you guys worry too much! I went clubbing," Kae In answered, turning herself towards the mirror as she turned off the blow dryer, "and don't even give me the 'what if this happened' or 'what if that happened'. I came back home safely, right?" Kae In added, coming out of the bathroom. "I just don't like the idea of you dancing with other guys," Sunggyu mumbled. When he realized what he said, he turned red and tried taking it back. Kae In smiled at him; he was jealous and worried? "Oppa, let's go get some breakfast, okay?" Kae In laughed, grabbing Sunggyu's arm as she dragged him downstairs.

 

"All this time we've been here in America, we've only been eating Korean food. We're heading back to Korea tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna make the best out of today," Kae In said to Sunggyu as she stepped onto the first floor of the house. "Gosh, I didn't even realize we're leaving so soon . ." Sunggyu sighed. He really liked it here in Hawaii. "Here, we'll make pancakes and bacon," Kae In said, setting two sets of pans onto the oven. She taught Sunggyu to make the pancake mix, and while he was doing that, she was frying bacon. "Well look who decided to show up back home," Myungsoo chuckled as he walked over to the counter and sat on the chair. "Have fun, beautiful?" Hoya chimed, joining in as he sat next to Myungsoo. "Don't try to flatter me Hoya, Sunggyu told me you cheated while playing video games with everyone last night, and you're in DEEP trouble," Kae In scolded, pointing a finger at him before she continued to focus on cooking. "Thanks a lot, Hyung!" Hoya growled, rolling his eyes as Myungsoo chuckled at him. Soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter