Her Saviors

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go," Woohyun muttered as everyone followed Woohyun slowly into the warehouse. They peeked through the opening from the big wooden door, and they saw six men sitting at a table drinking, lounging, and playing cards. "Let's get this over with," Dongwoo sighed as he stormed into the warehouse without warning. Woohyun and the others followed his lead as they began fighting against them. "Go find Kae In!" Sungjong told Sungyeol as he nodded and sneaked away from them. Unfortunately, one of the men that was helping Sang Min sneaked away as well, and hurried to tell Sang Min about what had happened. "Where am I even going?" Sungyeol sighed in frustration when he was trying to find Kae In. "Sang Min!" the man shouted when he pushed the door open. "What do you want? I'm busy deciding arrangements with my soon to be wife," Sang Min asked, a bit ticked off. "Some guys came in and they attacked us. I think they're knocked out right now, what should we do?" he explained in panic. "My boys . . . !" Kae In thought, as her heart sank. Her hand slid off the table, and she had more fear in her now than she ever did before. "They're . . . going to get hurt. My oppas . . ." Kae In thought worriedly, turning her head to Sang Min. "Get out there and fight back. Let them come in here," Sang Min ordered as the man looked at him in shock, but followed his orders. "Now, where were we? This page, right?" Sang Min asked, as Kae In just nodded mutely.

 

"KAE IN!" Sungyeol called, opening random doors. He could not find Kae In, which made him even more frustrated. "KAE IN!" Sungyeol called once more, quickening his pace, opening any doors in sight. Kae In sat there, completely uncomfortable and fidgeting. She wanted to call back so bad; she was so afraid. "KAE IN!" Sungyeol shouted once more, crying in frustration. Kae In couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to be in his arms so badly; the one place she felt safe. "Sungyeol!" Kae In screamed as she jumped out of her chair and started running towards the door, but was pulled back when Sang Min pulled her hair. "Agh!" Kae In cried out in pain as Sang Min dragged her back to her chair. Kae In found herself sitting back on the chair, but with SangMin behind her this time. Sungyeol's head turned to the direction he heard Kae In's voice. "KAE IN!" Sungyeol yelled when he opened the door. "Oppa . . ." Kae In wailed, shivering in fear. "Get your filthy hands off of her," Sungyeol growled through clenched teeth. "Or what?" SangMin answered simply as he brought his lips close to Kae In's cheek. "Don't you DARE -" Sungyeol shouted as Sang Min laughed. "Oppa, don't do it. He has a gun, he'll kill you," Kae In sobbed, shaking her head. "Let her go!" Sungyeol demanded, holding out the gun Woohyun gave him. "Ooh, so scary," SangMin chuckled, holding a gun next to Kae In's head. "I'll take Kae In away from you forever if you don't drop it." Kae In clenched her fists and sniffled. Sungyeol widened his eyes and then let go of his gun, which fell to the floor. "Very good," Sang Min mumbled, withdrawing his gun. "Would you like to come to our wedding? It's in two days. I'll hand deliver the invitation to you right now," Sang Min offered as Sungyeol stayed quiet, "oh, that's right. You won't be coming." He quickly pulled out his gun again and fired. "OPPA!" Kae In screamed as she stood up, but SangMin pulled onto her hair once more. Sungyeol clutched his chest, which made Kae In feel as if she was dying herself. "You ing BASTARD!" Kae In sobbed, as Sang Min let Kae In sink to the floor.

 

"That's no way to talk to your husband," Sang Min mumbled as he turned his back on Sungyeol and looked down at Kae In. Kae In clung to the floor filled with absolute anger. "YOU'LL NEVER BE MY HUSBAND! IT WILL NEVER BE YOU! MY GOD, CAN YOU FACE THE TRUTH?" Kae In screamed at him, her tears continuing to stream down her face. "Sang Min . . . you were never like this . . ." Kae In added as SangMin rolled his eyes. "Well then, I guess you never knew the real me," Sang Min chuckled as he pointed his gun at Kae In. "Since you don't want me, then no one else will have you," Sang Min mumbled as Kae In shut her eyes closed. She flinched at the sound of the gun fire, but she felt no pain whatsoever. She opened her eyes and looked at SangMin, who had been shot in the chest. "What . . ?" Kae In whispered as she stared at Sang Min. Kae In gaped open in shock, and looked at Sungyeol, who was standing up. "O-Oppa . . ." Kae In muttered as he ran over to her. He held her in a secure embrace, the back of her head. "I . . was so scared," Kae In stuttered, her face buried into Sungyeol's chest. "Shh~ It's okay Kae In. It's all over," Sungyeol whispered as he carried her and walked out of the room. "Everyone alright?" Sungyeol asked as Woohyun nodded. "We already called the police; they're right on the corner," Dongwoo said as he looked outside.

 

The eight of them talked with the police for a very long time, and the paramedics treated Sungyeol's wound. The bullet from Sang Min's gun barely grazed Sungyeol's shoulder. In the end, Sang Min had died, and his accomplices were sent to the hospital. They were to be sent to prison soon after they have recovered. When they got home, Sungyeol helped Kae In walk up the hill to the house, since she had a bruised ankle. "You guys are alright, right?" Sungyeol asked as soon as everyone was inside. "Yup. Just a couple of bruises and cuts, but we'll deal with it," Hoya explained as the boys nodded. "You should get Kae In to sleep. We had a long day," Sungjong suggested after he had patted Kae In's head softly. Sungyeol nodded as he slowly walked to Kae In's room. He carefully set Kae In down on her bed and covered her body with blankets. He slid a strand of hair away from Kae In's fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter