A Five Thousand Dollar Shopping Spree

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone screamed as U-Kiss smirked at Kae In, who just rolled her eyes. As the host waved his hand over to Kae In and the boys, it was pretty much the same amount of loudness. "And the shopping spree goes to . . . Infinite and their friend Kae In," the host said simply as the crowd applauded. "Ha, what did I tell you?" Kae In teased as she stuck her tongue out at Eli. "This time, Eli doesn't have a comeback, so . . . yeah, you won." Soohyun mumbled as Kae In giggled. "Here. Use this card whenever you shop in this mall until the five-thousand dollars runs out," the host explained to Kae In with a grin as she nodded in reply and jumped off the stage. "Ahh, Kae In unnie, are the oppas your boyfriends?" a girl asked as soon as Kae In started walking. "Umm, no," Kae In laughed as she looked at the boys. "One of them will be soon, though . . ." she thought. The boys walked towards Kae In. "Yah, let's hurry up and get whatever you need. I want to go home," Dongwoo grumbled as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her away from the crowd. "Yah, Dongwoo, don't hog Kae In for yourself! I know what you're planning!" Hoya whined as he ran to catch up to Dongwoo and Kae In. "We're her brothers," Sunggyu lied to the girls as he led the others to follow Kae In, Dongwoo, and Hoya. "Yah . . . that's one lucky girl," a girl said in a hushed tone as her friend nodded in agreement.

 

"Look, there's eight of us, and there's eight of these cute little owl cell phone charms," Kae In said as she carefully poked the owl. "I'll buy it for all of us, and we have to put them on our phone right away, okies?" Kae In asked as Dongwoo snorted. "That little thing on my cellphone? I'll never live it down if my friends saw it," Dongwoo replied. "Well, tell them your friend gave it to you," Kae In said as she handed the cashier her card. "Eight of these?" the cashier asked as Kae In nodded. The cashier gave back Kae In her card, looked up at the boys, then turned to another customer. "She looked at Sungyeol. I think she likes you, Hyung," Sungjong snickered as Sungyeol glared at him. "Here~ Purple for Sungjong, yellow for Sunggyu, light blue for Myungsoo, dark blue for Sungyeol, dark red for Dongwoo, green for Hoya, and orange for Woohyun," Kae In explained as she pointed at each owl charm, "And pink for Kae In," Kae In immediately slipped the cell phone charm onto her phone. "Aishh . . ." Sungjong sighed as he took the owl and hung it onto his cellphone. All the boys did the same. Kae In smiled, then giggled. "I'm pretty tired from dancing, can we go home?" Kae In asked as the boys looked at her in shock. "You mean, you don't want to spend hours here spending money?" Sunggyu asked with widened eyes. "Umm . . . no. Well, not today, anyway," Kae In giggled. "Why? How is it that you guys seem so shocked?" Kae In asked with curiousity. "Well, most girls are like that," Sungjong mumbled as Kae In chuckled. "Well, I want to go home. Unless you really want me to drag you guys around with me to -" Kae In began to explain, but the boys shook their heads and laughed nervously. "No no no, it's okay, we'll take you home," Hoya said nervously as Kae In laughed. "Then let's go home," Kae In said as she walked out of the store. "You know, she's really weird," Myungsoo said as he looked at Kae In. "Maybe she is tired, think about it." Woohyun replied as Myungsoo thought about it. "Or maybe she cares about us and wants us to rest?" Hoya jumped in as Myungsoo chuckled. "Maybe that's it," Myungsoo answered as Hoya smiled.

 

"Aish, I want to go to sleep," Kae In whined as soon as everyone was inside the house. "Then go to sleep," Dongwoo mumbled simply as Kae In laughed nervously. "But, won't you guys be bored? Besides, we didn't eat lunch . . ." Kae In said quietly as Myungsoo chuckled and put his hand on Kae In's head. "Just go to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter