Silly Oppas

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is the shelf so high up?" Kae In whined as she kept tiptoeing to reach the fabric softener. "Stop yelling at the sheklf, it did nothing to you," Sungyeol scolded as he and Sunggyu threw more clothes into the washing machine. "It's too tall, can you help me?" Kae In grumbled. "It's not tall, you're short." Sungyeol shot back as Sunggyu snickered and grabbed the box from the shelf with ease. "Am not!" Kae In pouted, "I'm five feet three inches." "That's still pretty short," Sungyeol commented as he patted Kae In's head. "Just try to put as much clothes as you can, we'll be here to help you," Sunggyu reassured as Kae In smiled. "Not if I keep making fun of you," Sungyeol coughed as Kae In stuck her tongue out at him.

 

"And and and - remember when she was like," Dongwoo was about to say, but ended up laughing. Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sungjong burst out laughing as well. Hoya grumbled and lied face down on the carpet. "Let's go! The movie is about to start . . . wait, why do you have two tickets?" Myungsoo said, imitating Hoya. "Whoa . . . the lady gave me two tickets by mistake!" Sungjong said in a high voice meant to imitate Hoya's ex. Sungjong paused as Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Woohyun were anxious for Sungjong to speak again, knowing what he was going to say. "That means I get to watch the movie twice . . . AT THE SAME TIME!" Sungjong exclaimed, still imitating Hoya's ex as they burst out laughing even louder than before. "Hoya is never going to live that one down," Woohyun howled as he continued laughing. "Hoya, keep up the good work, it's so amusing!" Dongwoo managed to say through his fit of laughs. "Yeah yeah yeah," Hoya mumbled as he put on his headphones and plugged them into his iPod. Woohyun grabbed Kae In's camera and sat on the floor next to Hoya. "If you're going to talk about my ex again, I don't wanna hear it," Hoya grumped as he turned away. "No, I have to show you a video of Kae In," Woohyun said as he the camera, and Hoya took off his headphones.

 

"Time to make Hoya feel guilty," they could hear Woohyun say as Woohyun laughed nervously. "Ooh, make Hoya feel guilty? Gotta watch." Myungsoo said as he ran over to the camera. Sungjong and Dongwoo followed, as they crowded behind Woohyun. "Hoya's a jerk." they heard Kae In say, "I hate Hoya." The cycle continued on and on until they grabbed the baskets and walked out of the room. "She was crying," Woohyun said as he shook his head. "What? Why?" Hoya asked as he looked at Woohyun with a worried look. "Because you took her shirts, you idiot," Myungsoo said as he shook his head as well. "You should go apologize to her," Sungjong said as he joined Myungsoo and Woohyun in shaking heads. "I say mean things, but I wouldn't do anything as mean as that," Dongwoo added as he shook his head too. Hoya looked at his friends who were shaking their heads, and Hoya rolled his eyes. "Alright! I'll go apologize. Later, though," Hoya said as he pushed Woohyun, which made every one of the guys fall down.

 

Kae In exhaled deeply as she sat on the floor. "Well, we fit two baskets of your clothes into the washing machine. We'll put in the other basket later when they're done," Sunggyu said as he pushed the laundry basket to the side. "Let's go hang out with the oppas, okay?" Sunggyu suggested as Kae In shook her head. "I don't want to see Hoya. I'm still mad at him," Kae In pouted childishly as she looked up at Sunggyu and Sungyeol. "Then go be a lonely girl in your room," Sungyeol suggested as Sunggyu punched Sungyeol in the arm, "Oww." Sungyeol winced as he stuck his tongue out at Sunggyu. "Please?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at Kae In with pleading eyes. "Aish, fine! But I'm not talking to Hoya. Not. A. Word!" Kae In stated as Sunggyu smiled. "I'm fine with that," Sunggyu smiled as he gestured for Sungyeol to follow him. They exited the laundry room and noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter