YAH!

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Within seconds, everyone was lost in the house as they began their own little tour around the house. Sungjong's and Kae In's squeals were clearly heard throughout the whole house, which wasn't a surprise. The squeals helped the others find them, and soon, they were all reunited. "THIS IS AMAZINGGGG!" Kae In exclaimed, falling backwards onto a couch full of throw pillows. "Nothing can get better than this~" Hoya sighed, falling back onto the couch right next to Kae In, with his arm around her shoulder. Everyone's heads perked up when they heard a yell come from the backyard, and they all ran into the back of the house. As soon as Myungsoo pushed the screen door open to the backyard, they were amazed that there were two pools: one man-made, and the other was the ocean. And then there was Sunggyu, who was in the water, and Sungyeol, who was standing near the ocean, laughing like a hyena. "YAH, LEE SUNGYEOL, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Sunggyu shrieked angrily, splashing water at Sungyeol. Sungyeol did not respond; in fact, he just continued laughing. "You think you're funny?" Sunggyu yelled, grabbing Sungyeol's leg and pulling him into the water with him. Everyone laughed, and as soon as Sungyeol's head popped out of the water, they began splashing each other. "Look at them, arguing like siblings,"  Myungsoo sighed, shaking his head.

 

Dongwoo walked near to the pool and said, "Come on guys, we should unpack our stuff. We're going to be here for a week anyway," He looked down at the two idiots, who didn't even acknowledge him. "YAH!" Dongwoo yelled, putting his hands on his hips. Woohyun 'lost his balance', and leaned on Dongwoo, which caused him to fall into the water; and he wasn't going to let Woohyun get away with it, since he dragged him in as well. And since Kae In was holding his arm, she fell in; and since Hoya held a grip on her hand, he went down as well. Sungjong and Myungsoo tried to grab Kae In, but they ended up being a part of the domino effect. Just like that, everybody was in the water. "YAHHH! IT'S FREEEEZINGGG!" Sungjong complained, his teeth chattering. "YAH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, NAM WOOHYUN?!" Dongwoo yelled, splashing water at Woohyun, the one the started everything. "I lost my balance! Chill!" Woohyun lied, as he laughed and splashed Dongwoo back. "Oppas!" Kae In laughed. Unlike most of the guys, she was enjoying the water and even swam around a bit. The water wasn't really that cold, and Sungjong was just exaggerating. Everyone stayed in the pool for quite a while, until one by one, the guys wanted to 'unpack' and left until Kae In and Hoya were left. Alone.

 

"Oppa, aren't you cold? We should go in with everyone else," Kae In asked, swimming closer to Hoya. "Y-Yah, I'm not cold! No worries!" Hoya laughed nervously. In actuality, he wanted alone time with Kae In, and he would do whatever it took to get that; even if it meant staying in the water when he was cold the minute he hit the wate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter