I Never Want This Day to End

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoya, your arm is hurting my shoulder," Kae In comaplined as she was about to bite Hoya's fingers. "Yah! Geez, you could've said that earlier," Hoya apologized as he pulled back his arms and touched his fingers, glad that Kae In didn't bite them off. "Go Sunggyu!" Sungjong cheered as he stood next to Sunggyu. "Damn, this game is rigged!" Sunggyu cursed under his breath as he threw the plastic ball into the basket, but bounced out. "No, it's cause you ," Sungyeol laughed as all the guys except Sunggyu snickered. "You wanna try then?" Sunggyu offered as he gestured towards the stand. "Gladly," Sungyeol said in a challenging tone as he took a plastic ball and threw it into the basket. He threw all of the plastic balls into the basket, and everyone but Sunggyu broke out laughing. "Here Kae In," Sungyeol said with much pride as he handed Kae In a navy blue bunny plushie. "Aww, he's so cute! I'm naming him after you," Kae In whined as she hugged the bunny. "Try and get her to name a bunny plushie after you, Hyung," Sungyeol challenged as Sunggyu huffed. "I'm not losing!" Sunggyu announced as he slammed two dollars onto the table.

 

"Hoya, let's go sit somewhere while we wait for them. We're crowding up the walkway," Kae In said as she held Hoya's hand and dragged him to a nearby bench behind the game stand. "But then how am I going to win you a bunny?" Hoya asked as he pouted. "I dunno, switch places with one of the guys later?" Kae In suggested as Hoya chuckled. "Sooo, wanna be my girlfriend?" Hoya asked as he looked at Kae In. Kae In burst out laughing, earning a raised brow from Hoya.

 

"No! Hoya, I don't love you, I can't be your girlfriend," Kae In managed to say through her fit of laughs. "A little blunt much?" Hoya replied, pretending to be hurt. "Well, I don't love you yet, anyway," Kae In yawned as she looked at Hoya. "Oh, don't pretend you're upset. You know you're not. And we both know you have no feelings for me whatsoever," Kae In explained. "Well, I tried," Hoya chuckled, giving up on pretending to be upset and broke into a smile. "Why did you even bother asking in the first place?" Kae In asked with curiosity. "Well I thought it would be fun to make the others jealous. Not to mention it would be fun," Hoya said simply as he yawned. 

 

"You know . . . love is not something to be played around with," Kae In began to say as Hoya looked at her. "Some people, like you for example, play around with people's feelings because they never felt loved, wanted to always be loved, or they're just bad people overall," Kae In added as she looked at the ground, "People like that . . make me scared to fall in love." Before Hoya could reply, Woohyun came walking to them. "Hoya, go win Kae In a bunny," Woohyun said simply as he gestured his thumb towards the game stand.

 

"Right. I'll go win you a cute bunny to win your heart, Kae In!" Hoya teased as he got up and ran to the game stand. "Yeah, you go do that," Kae In said as she rolled her eyes and then crossed her arms. "Here," Woohyun said as he placed a light orange bunny plush between Kae In and Woohyun. "Aww, it's adorable, just like Woohyun oppa!" Kae In said as she placed the bunny onto her lap. "Hmm, the bunnies have different facial expressions," Kae In mumbled as she looked at the Sungyeol Bunny and Woohyun Bunny. "Woohyun looks really bored, and Sungyeol looks really mad," Kae In said as she looked up at Woohyun. "That's why all the guys are trying to win you one. They want you to remember us by having these plushies," Woohyun explained as he smiled a small smile when he saw Kae In grin. "Really? Aww, they care so much," Kae In said as she hugged the Woohyun and Sungyeol bunny. "I never want this day to end," Kae In sighed happily as Woohyun looked at her. "It doesn't have to. I can take pictures, since I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter