A Visit from Someone Special

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Dongwoo was driving, Dongwoo pulled over to the curb. "What's the matter, oppa?" Kae In asked, confused. "The car ran out of gas. The gas station is right across anyway, so I'll ask if one of the workers can help me push the car over," Dongwoo sighed, getting out of the car. Kae In nodded in response, watching Dongwoo run over to the gas station. One of the employees was nice enough to help, and soon enough, Dongwoo was putting the gas pump into the car. Kae In stepped out to accompany Dongwoo, who was quietly staring at the car. "Are you still upset, Oppa?" Kae In asked, looking at Dongwoo. He shrugged, causing Kae In to frown. She grabbed the window wiper that was in a box of soaped water and flicked it at Dongwoo, causing some of the water to splash onto Dongwoo. "YAH!" Dongwoo sighed, looking at Kae In, a bit ticked off. "Sorry, oppa." Kae In mumbled, looking away. Dongwoo kept standing there, but soon enough, he felt another splash of water land on his cheek this time. "YAH! KAE IN!" Dongwoo roared, turning to Kae In. She giggled, and hid behind the other side of the gas pump.

 

Dongwoo grabbed a window wiper and began splashing Kae In with the water on it. "Oppa!" Kae In laughed, shielding herself with her hands. They began splashing each other, dipping the window wipers in the box of water every so often so they were sure to have enough water to splash each other with. However, when the cashier yelled at them, they stopped. After they had gotten inside the car, Kae In began complaining. "UGH. I AM SOAKED! When I get home, I call showering first," Kae In giggled, feeling totally uncomfortable in wet clothes. "Well, I wouldn't be complaining, missy. YOU'RE the one who started it!" Dongwoo chuckled, ruffling Kae In's hair while he was driving. "HEY. DON'T MESS WITH ME MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE," Kae In shouted, pinching Dongwoo's cheek. "Yah!" Dongwoo cried, pinching Kae In's cheek as well. "GAH," Kae In giggled, trying to get Dongwoo's hand off of her cheek. Their hands stayed there until they got home, and they found each other racing to the door. "AHAHAHAHA!! I GOT HERE FIRST!" Dongwoo cheered, sticking his tongue out at Kae In playfully. "Whatever! That was cause you didn't bother to open the door for me when we got out of the car!" Kae In shot back, sticking her tongue out at Dongwoo. "HEY. DON'T YOU DARE WALK AHEAD OF ME! I SAID I WAS GONNA GO SHOWER FIRST. I SMELL WORSE THAN YOU DO," Kae In yelled, pulling Dongwoo by the shirt, and quickly ran into the shower. Dongwoo laughed, rolled his eyes, and walked to the bathroom in his room. The boys stared at them until they were gone, and they looked at each other. "What do you think they reek of to make Kae In shower? I mean, she usually doesn't go shower in the afternoon," Myungsoo asked, puzzled. "Maybe they smell like food. Food never smells good on clothes," Sungjong suggested, receiving facepalms from the boys.

 

After their showers, Dongwoo was complaining that he felt tired, so Kae In insisted she tuck him in. Dongwoo passed out when he collapsed on the bed, leaving Kae In to stare at him and laugh. She covered him with his messy blankets, closed the curtains, and made sure to close the door when she left his room. "Dongwoo's tired? Didn't you guys go out for coffee?" Hoya asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well, yeah. But, something kinda happened . . ." Kae In replied, sighing at the end of her sentence. The boys convinced her to tell them what happened, so she explained everything from the beginning. "Oh my gosh," Myungsoo sighed, shaking his head. "THAT . I KNEW she was bad news the second I laid eyes on her," Sungjong growled, crossing his arms over his chest. "I saw this coming, someday," Hoya sighed, looking at the floor. Everyone turned to him in confusion. "Yeah, right! You're only saying that," Sungyeol chuckled. "I'm serious. Back in sophomore year, she came onto me. It was REALLY hard to reject her, you know. BUT, she was Dongwoo's girl at the time, so I didn't even dare to get involved," Hoya explained, everyone's jaws dropping.

 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL DONGWOO?" Sunggyu exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows. "OF COURSE I DID! WHY WOULDN'T I?" Hoya shouted. He covered his face with his hands as everyone waited for him to continue, "I did tell him, but he didn't believe me. He said that I was trying to break up their relationship and that I was jealous of him." Hoya sighed, clasping his hands together. Everybody looked at him in shock, totally silent. "And now he knows you were right all along," Woohyun whispered, sighing. Everybody felt sorry for Dongwoo, but they realized he had to be the one to help himself. "He's sleepy when he's upset, don't you remember, Hoya?" Sungjong reminded Hoya, who nodded. "Just remembered," Hoya chuckled, nodding. "We should have a barbeque for Dongwoo. A get well soon party~" Kae In suggested, smiling sweetly. "Aww, but then I would have to cook," Myungsoo and Woohyun whined, giving Kae In puppy dog faces. "Exactly!" Kae In chimed, smiling her irresistible smile. "O-Okay," Woohyun and Myungsoo replied, causing the boys to snicker. "Let's get this planned out right away. Woohyun and Myungsoo will get the food ready to cook, and the rest of you will help decorate the backyard," Kae In explained, receiving a nod from all of them. "But, what are you gonna do?" Sungjong asked innocently. "Um, I'm going out," Kae In replied, standing up. "WHAT? We're working, but you're going out? We're not letting you go out ALONE, either. After what happened with Sang Min, all of us are still paranoid." Sunggyu whined. She sighed and stared at all of them, but she broke the stare when she grabbed her purse and ran out the door.

 

"Alright, we're sending someone to go after her," Sunggyu sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. "I’ll go,” Hoya offered, standing up. “Well, that settles it. Come on you guys, let’s go set up this party,” Sunggyu exclaimed, running outside. Woohyun facepalmed as the guys watched Hoya smile at them before he took a different set of car keys and took off. Kae In was having a fun time at the mall, shopping all by herself. She had just finished shopping at her sixth store she walked into when she bumped her shoulder against someone else’s. “Ah, sorry,” Kae In apologized before looking up at the person and continuing to walk. “Hey!” she heard the person call. “Huh?” Kae In muttered, turning around. “Uh oh.” Kae In mumbled under her breath to herself when she realized it was Raejin, plus two girls.

 

“Thanks to you, I lost my source of money.” Raejin growled, glaring at Kae In up and down. “What are you talking about?” Kae In asked, puzzled. “Dongwoo would never have seen me at the café if it weren’t for you. At first I was mad at Joon for shooting off his words like that, but I realized why blame him when you’re the one that brought Dongwoo over there in the first place,” Raejin explained, crossing her arms over her chest. “Serves you right. That’s horrible, to use someone just because they have money. I’m GLAD I brought Dongwoo over there so that he would realize that your relationship with him was full of lies. You deserve what you got, so stop ing over it,” Kae In snarled, turning back around to resume her walk. “What did you say to me?” Raejin shouted, grabbing Kae In’s arm. “I SAID STOP ING OVER IT! Do you need a ing hearing aid?” Kae In yelled back, slapping Raejin’s hand off of her and kept walking. “And you call me a cheater? You’re the one living with seven guys. You’re probably sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter