Making Memories

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Kae In?" Sungjong asked as Dongwoo walked back into the kitchen. "Oh, she went to her room so she could take a nap," Dongwoo lied as he resumed his original seat. "And where were you, hmm?" Hoya asked as he raised an eye brow. "Missed a call from Raejin," Dongwoo lied again as he sighed. "Oh. Is she still mad at you for coming here?" Hoya asked, a bit interested, but didn't know if it was okay to be nosey. "Well . . . I think she's still mad at me," Dongwoo said as he ruffled his hair and lied his head down on the cold counter top. "I think she should be mad at your parents, not you. She has way too many issues anyway Dongwoo, just let her go," Sunggyu suggested as he placed his empty dishes in the sink. "I can't," Dongwoo said as everyone looked at him. "Come on, it can't be that hard," Sungjong said as Hoya nodded. "You've never been through what Dongwoo has been through. You guys don't know what love is, so I don't think you should be talking," Woohyun said, quite a bit louder than his usual tone. 

 

"It's alright Woohyun, nothing to get worked up about," Dongwoo reassured as he chuckled. Woohyun nodded silently as he just looked down at the counter. "I don't think I can ever let her go. Raejin understands me and doesn't care about anything else but me. I'm not going to find another girl like that if I leave her," Dongwoo explained as he sipped from his glass of soda. "True, true. But didn't she say that she'd come back to you if Kae In didn't decide to marry you?" Myungsoo asked as he looked at Dongwoo. "Yeah, she did say that. That's why I'm acting really cold and avoiding her at all costs so that she won't pick me, and I won't fall in love with her. Simple plan, right?" Dongwoo explained. "But where's the fun?" Sungyeol asked, "You're gonna eventually be a little bit attached to her somehow. At least loosen up a little - you know, , joke around, make sarcastic comments. Kae In can be at least some amusement while you're stuck here with us." Dongwoo shook his head. "I don't want to take any risks. I'd like to stick with plan A," Dongwoo argued as Sungyeol sighed. "Whatever you say," Sungyeol mumbled as he raised his head when he saw Kae In come walking into the kitchen. 

 

Kae In yawned and rubbed her eyes as she stared groggily at the seven boys. "Oh, I forgot to wash the dishes," Kae In mumbled as she shuffled towards the sink. "Woohyun and I already washed the dishes so you didn't have to worry about it," Sunggyu said as Kae In smiled. "Aww, thank you!" Kae In smiled as she shook her head to wake herself up a bit more, "Before I came out, I got a call from some girl saying that there was a carnival just a few blocks from here. Turns out she called everyone in the neighborhood because she wants people to come." Kae In explained as the boys looked at each other, and then looked back at Kae In.

 

"Let's go, yeah? All of us! It'll be fun!" Kae In said as she clasped her hands and smiled sweetly, waiting for an answer. "Ehh, it wouldn't hurt to get some fresh air," Sungyeol shrugged, then looked at eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter