A Scar on My Poor Heart

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is crazy," Woohyun whispered as he sighed. "We're gonna have to decide now before she finishes that third beer bottle," Myungsoo whispered as everyone nodded. "I nominate Hoya because he's supposed to apologize to Kae In about taking her shirts anyway," Sungyeol said in a hushed tone as everyone but Woohyun and Hoya nodded. "You have to understand that Hoya isn't very good with relationship stuff," Woohyun said quietly as everyone nodded in agreement. "So that leaves out . . . Sungjong and Hoya," Sunggyu said as Sungjong and Hoya high fived each other. "Myungsoo is too nice. He can't say anything too harsh about the ex, nor can he bear to talk about heartbreak . . . so he's out as well," Dongwoo explained. "So it's down to Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Sungyeol," Sunggyu explained as he wondered who should go into Kae In's room. "Yah, what about you?" Sungyeol whispered harshly as Dongwoo and Woohyun nodded in agreement.

 

"I'm not very good at talking about this stuff, I'm still confused about it," Sunggyu said as Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Woohyun shouldn't go because he'll break down if he talks about that lovey dovey crap," Sungyeol mumbled as Woohyun sighed. "Sungyeol can't explain it into words, so see yah later, Dongwoo," Sunggyu said after he looked at Kae In. "Aishh . . . I'm worrying everyone else," Kae In thought as she barely kept her eyes open. "I'll be better in the morning . . ." Kae In reassured herself as she finished drinking her third bottle of alcohol. "WHAT?!" Dongwoo said in a hoarse tone. Before Dongwoo could rebuttal or even mutter a single word, Sungyeol and Sunggyu grabbed Dongwoo and threw him into Kae In's room.

 

Kae In looked up from the floor when Dongwoo came crashing down to the floor. "Dongwoo?" Kae In asked as she sat up and rubbed her right eye. "Aish, stupid Sunggyu and Sungyeol," Dongwoo winced as he rubbed his head. "Oppa . . . what are you doing here?" Kae In asked curiously as she came to her senses. "What do you think?" Dongwoo shot at Kae In. Kae In was absolutely confused. She didn't know why she had a huge headache and why Dongwoo was thrown into her room. That was until she looked at the floor where three empty bottles of alcohol laid when she realized what had happened. "Oh," Kae In said simply as she sat still for a moment, and then reached for the other bottle of alcohol. "Nuh uh," Dongwoo said as he clasped his hands against hers, "You're not drinking." Dongwoo said with no expression as he grabbed the two bottles of alcohol and hurled them out Kae In's window. They could both hear a whimper from Hoya, and Kae In gave Dongwoo a weird look. "What was that?" Kae In asked as she tilted her head and looked at her window. "Umm . . . it was a cat. It was there before Sunggyu and Sungyeol threw me in here," Dongwoo lied, hoping Kae In would believe him. "Oh," Kae In said as she looked back at Dongwoo. "Hoya, shutup!" Sungjong whispered harshly as Hoya pouted. "That almost hit me!" Hoya whispered back, pointing at the two bottles of alcohol that laid not too far away from him.

 

"Sungyeol and Sunggyu threw you in here?" Kae In asked, breaking the silence. "Yeah, someone has to cheer you up, right?" Dongwoo replied as he pulled his hands back and leaned on Kae In's bed. "Oh . . . so no one wanted to come in?" Kae In asked, a bit hurt. "It's . . . it's n-not that," Dongwoo stuttered, regretting his choice of words, "It's that not a lot of the guys understand what you're going through, that's all." Dongwoo looked over at Kae In to look for some sort of reaction. "Oh . . . okay," Kae In said simply, still unsure as she leaned on her bed, sitting next to Dongwoo, "You understand the stuff I'm going through?" Kae In raised a brow as she faced Dongwoo. "Um, yeah. Way more than the other guys, trust me," Dongwoo replied with a big grin. "Hmm . . . then, can I ask you a question?" Kae In asked nervously as she bit her lip. "Anything, Kae In," Dongwoo said as he sighed and stretched his arms, waiting for Kae In to ask her question. "Well, um . . ." Kae In began to speak as she rubbed her arm. "If you love someone, and then they turn out to be someone who you thought they weren't and they break your heart . . . how do you let them go?" Kae In as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter