Unexpected Birthday?

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo opened his eyes because of the blazing sunlight that was shining through Kae In's window. "I fell asleep?" Dongwoo whispered as he rubbed his eyes and looked at Kae In. They were still in the same sitting position, they didn't move at all. Dongwoo pulled back his arm to see if Kae In would grip on his arm again, but instead Kae In leaned on Dongwoo's arm. "Okay, good. You're asleep," Dongwoo said as he carefully held Kae In's shoulders and placed her onto the floor. "I'm too tired to carry you, so you're gonna sleep on the floor," Dongwoo chuckled as he quietly exited Kae In's room and silently closed the door. "Oh, so you woke up," Woohyun said after Dongwoo turned around. Dongwoo jumped, and then sighed. "You scared me dude," Dongwoo chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. "Everyone's asleep in Myungsoo's room," Woohyun said as he nodded towards Myungsoo's room. "Hmm, where's Hoya?" Dongwoo asked after he saw that Hoya was nowhere to be found in Myungsoo's room.

 

"Oh, right," Woohyun said, and then chuckled lightly. "Last night, he took up all the hot water, so all of us got pissed off. When we were talking after we all showered, we started talking about when Hoya was gonna apologize to Kae In. He told us he didn't want to, and Sungjong and Sungyeol got mad and they threw him outside," Woohyun explained as Dongwoo burst out laughing. "He's sleeping outside Kae In's window. I saw when I went to go see if he wanted a blanket," Woohyun added as Dongwoo laughed. "Well, he better apologize to her. It would make her feel better, I think," Dongwoo said before heading into the bathroom. Woohyun chuckled and walked to the kitchen to cook everyone breakfast. Kae In yawned as she opened her eyes and stretched her arms. "I hope Dongwoo was okay with me clinging to him while I was asleep . . ." Kae In said to herself before standing up. She rubbed her eyes, but stopped when she heard something from her window. She pulled open the curtains, which revealed Hoya slapping the other side of the window. Kae In jumped and screamed a small scream and then frowned. "Stupid Hoya! You scared me to death!" Kae In yelled as Hoya laughed.

 

Kae In pulled the window open vertically as Hoya stood up and set his hands below the window. "Kae In, I'm really sorry about what I did to your shirts. I already hung them back up in your closet. I was really stupid, and I regret doing it. I would really appreciate it if you would forgive me," Hoya apologized as he looked down, not wanting to look at Kae In. Kae In sighed as she ruffled her hair. "It's okay, Hoya. I got Sungjong's shirts, so it's easy to forgive you," Kae In mumbled as she smiled at Hoya. "Really?" Hoya exclaimed happily as he looked up at Kae In. Kae In nodded as she giggled. Hoya laughed, and leaned in his head, but accidentally hit the window. Kae In giggled as Hoya winced in minor pain. "Idiot," Kae In giggled as she covered . Suddenly, the window came crashing down onto Hoya's hands, causing Hoya to cry out. "Hoya!" Kae In shouted as she opened the window again. Hoya winced as he rubbed his hands. When he looked up at Kae In, she looked like she was going to cry. "Kae In, are you crying?" Hoya chuckled. "No! It's my fault that it happened . . . Hoya, I'm sorry," Kae In sighed as she looked at Hoya's hands. "Kae In-ah, you crybaby," Hoya scolded as he put his hands on Kae In's cheeks. "It's my fault that the window fell on my hands. I hit my head on the window, which is probably what caused it to do that. It's not your fault, so stop beating yourself up over it," Hoya explained as Kae In nodded and Hoya smiled. "You're such a baby," Hoya said with a laugh as Kae In pouted. "Yah, do you want me to lock you out?" Kae In warned with a raised brow. "No no no, let me in," Hoya chuckled nervoulsy as Kae In laughed and helped Hoya climb into her room.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter