Out with MyungSoo

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In blinked her eyes open, rubbing them. She looked to her right, and SungJong wasn't there like she expected. She had sworn she had fallen asleep next to him. "You are the only girl I have ever loved, Kae In." SungJong's soothing voice echoed in Kae In's thoughts, causing her to widen her eyes. "Wait . . . WHAT?!" Kae In gasped, covering . "Oppa said he loved me," Kae In sighed, still in utter shock. Kae In was sure she had feelings for SungJong, but then again, she had feelings for each and every one of them. "Aiya!" Kae In cried, covering her eyes as she frowned in frustration. She knew this day was coming; the day when she found out one of the boys loved her. She knew she would eventually have to pick only one of them, and she was going to keep that thought out of her mind for now. "Kae In? What are you doing on the floor?" MyungSoo asked with confusion when he walked past the living room on his way to the kitchen. "Oh, I fell asleep last night. SungJong was, uh, talking to me about stuff," Kae In answered, hoping she didn't make it seem like anything more than them talking. "Sureeee," MyungSoo chuckled, raising his eyebrows before he walked into the kitchen. "YAH, OPPA, WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Kae In shouted, throwing the blankets off of her so that she could chase after MyungSoo.

 

After the loud argument about what MyungSoo meant, Kae In just gave up. "Where are the other boys? They're usually all up before you," Kae In asked, giggling at the end of her sentence. "They woke up early because their parents wanted to see them, so you're stuck with me today," MyungSoo explained, smiling at Kae In. "Omo, really? How come you didn't have to go?" Kae In asked curiously. "My parents went on a cruise and won't be coming back for a while," MyungSoo answered, setting the mug he just sipped from into the sink. "Ahh~ Are you gonna cook me anything this morning? I'm too lazy to cook~" Kae In whined, putting on her world famous puppy dog face. "I'm lazy too. Wanna go out somewhere?" MyungSoo answered, straight to the point. "YAYYYY! I WANT A PANCAKE," Kae In cheered, hugging MyungSoo before she rushed off to her room. "Oh boy," MyungSoo sighed nervously, throwing out a laugh before he too went to go get ready.

 

Kae In adjusted her shorts when she and MyungSoo entered a restaurant. The waitress obviously had a thing for MyungSoo, considering she was always asking if he needed anything. "I don't like her," Kae In pouted, crossing her arms over her chest, causing MyungSoo to chuckle lightly. "Wae? Jealous?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "No!" Kae In snapped, sticking her tongue out at him. "My water's not even here yet, and you have your coffee," she added, sighing. She put on her irresistible sad face, and she knew it was one of MyungSoo's weaknesses. MyungSoo called the waitress over, and she was next to him in a span of half of a second.

 

"Can I get a glass of water please?" he asked kindly, giving her an eye smile. "Got it!" she chimed, smiling back at him before rushing off. Before MyungSoo could turn back to Kae In and resume their conversation, the waitress came back with a cup of water. "Here you go!" she said with a disgustingly cute voice, setting the cup carefully next to MyungSoo's hand. "Kamsahamnida~" MyungSoo thanked, smiling up at the girl before he grabbed the cup and slowly slid it over to Kae In. "Here jagiya~ Like you asked," he said soothingly, tilting his head to one side. Kae In dared to look up at the waitress, and she got the look she expected. The waitress was giving her a death glare filled with pure hatred; the one look she would not tolerate. She walked off, away from sight, causing MyungSoo to sigh in relief. "YAH! WHAT'S UP WITH THE 'JAGIYA' ACT, OPPA?" Kae In whispered harshly, "Did you see the look on her face? If I'm dead tonight, it's you to blame!"

 

"I did it only cause I felt her eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. I SWEAR she was staring at me - I could feel her watching me," MyungSoo explained, looking behind him to check if she was there behind him. "That's just plain creepy," Kae In laughed, cutting up the pancakes. "It is! Plus, I bet you liked how I called you jagiya anyway," MyungSoo replied, winking at the end of his sentence. "Nuh uh! It was so weird!" Kae In lied, rolling her eyes. "You did," MyungSoo argued, leaning closer to her face. "I. did. NOT." Kae In huffed, getting all up in MyungSoo's face. MyungSoo chuckled, along with an eye smile, before he kissed Kae In's nose. He leaned back in his chair, looking up at her. "Hurry up and eat. I want to go som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter