Lunch with the Seven Dwarves

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Um no, no maybes - it has to be yes," Sungyeol pestered as Kae In sighed and rolled her eyes. "If you be a good boy and shut up, then I'll make you food," Kae In said with a fake smile. "A little harsh, dontcha think?" Sungyeol chuckled as Kae In simply replied, "Nope!" As soon as she entered the kitchen, all the boys looked at her. "Finally! I'm starving! Hurry up and make me food!" Sungjong demanded as Kae In raised her eyebrow. She looked at Sungyeol and said, "Congratulations Sungyeol, you're not getting your food last anymore." All the boys except Sungjong laughed as he gave a cute upset face to Kae In. "You're cute oppa, but that's not gonna make me change my mind," Kae In said as she winked at Sungjong as he sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'll make you whatever you guys want. I know how to cook anything," Kae In explained, "But I'll make the food in order of how much I like you," Kae In added with a playful smirk as the boys looked at each other and Sungjong whined.

 

"So cruel!" Sungjong whined as he set his head on the cold marble countertop and stared at Kae In. "I know right, don't you just love me?" Kae In chimed as she looked at everyone. "Okay, the order starts from Myungsoo, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Sungjong," Kae In explained as Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sunggyu cheered. "Ehh, I'm in the middle. Still gonna be hungry either way," Hoya shrugged. "I should've known," Sungyeol groaned as he shook his head and groaned. Dongwoo remained silent as he looked at Sungjong and snickered before looking back at Kae In. "Here, write down whatever you guys want. I'm not good at remembering things," Kae In said as she patted the sheet of line paper on the table that was in front of Myungsoo. Everyone got up and crowded around Myungsoo as they took turns writing what they wanted in the order they were in. "What, so are we gonna wait here and watch you cook?" Sungyeol asked with a disgusted look. "You don't have to," Kae In shook her head in reply before she watched Sungjong write on the sheet of line paper. "Okay then, later," Sungyeol said as he jumped off of his chair and went back to his room.

 

"I'm actually gonna go too, I need a nap. Sorry Kae In," Hoya said as he got up and walked to his room. "It's better if they leave, that way I won't feel pressured when I'm cooking," Kae In said as she sighed and looked at the paper. "I'm leaving then. If you're pressured less, then my food will taste better," Sungjong said simply as he walked off to Sungyeol's room as soon as he finished writing. "You're not gonna leave, Dongwoo?" Kae In asked surprisingly. "Um, no? Does it look like I want to leave?" Dongwoo asked rhetorically, "Besides, I want my food as soon as possible." Dongwoo added as he crossed his arms. Kae In felt more nervous knowing that Dongwoo was sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter