Broken Hearts

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya was the first one to wake up, surprisingly, since he was usually the last one to wake up. He shoved his feet into some slippers, and then shuffled his way out of his room. He was planning to go into the kitchen, but stopped in the living room. He saw that Kae In was sleeping right next to Myungsoo. She looked so protected, since Myungsoo's arms were around hers. Hoya snickered and ran back into his room to grab his iPod Touch. He took hundreds of shots before he figured he had enough of them. He put the iPod back into his room, and continued his walk to the kitchen. Kae In woke up after a few minutes, and blushed when she realized Myungsoo was hugging her. She managed to wriggle her way out, and smiled in victory once she succeeded. She walked into the kitchen, discovering that Hoya had fallen asleep while he was sitting down on the chair next to the counter. She chuckled, shaking her head, as she grabbed a quick drink of water before walking back to her room.

 

Dongwoo came out of his room clutching his head. "Ughh . . . hangovers can go die," Dongwoo complained, leaning on the door for support. "Oppa, are you okay?" Kae In asked, tilting her head to one side. "Huh? Kae In?" Dongwoo mumbled, looking up. "U-Uh, yeah. F-Fine," Dongwoo murmured, feeling like he was going to collapse. "If you don't like hangovers, why do you drink?" Kae In giggled, covering . Dongwoo ignored her, occupied with the fact that his head felt like it was going to explode any minute. "Here oppa, lie down. I'll go get changed, and I can drive us to the coffee shop that's just a couple blocks away. Maybe that will help clear your head," Kae In explained, taking Dongwoo's hand and leading him to his bed. "But, Kae In, you don't have to -" Dongwoo mumbled, collapsing onto the bed. "My decision's made, oppa. If you feel a bit better, you should get changed too. It's fine if you want to head out like that, however," Kae In replied, smiling sweetly before walking to her room.

 

Kae In quickly changed into an outfit (http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/30/764/L_g0014576430.jpg) that she had debated on wearing and walked over to Dongwoo's room to see if he was still lying down. To her surprise, he was dressed. "Oppa, let's go. I want you to get better as soon as possible!" Kae In exclaimed, tugging at his coat sleeve. "Alright! As long as this headache goes away," Dongwoo sighed, following Kae In. He bumped into the wall, causing Kae In to giggle. "Here, oppa," Kae In sighed, gently fitting her hand in his so that she could lead him the way. His head was down, and his other hand was over his forehead. Kae In scribbled a quick note, grabbed the car keys, and walked out of the mansion. When they were both in the car, Dongwoo sighed in slight pain. "And this is why I'm not an alcoholic," Kae In chuckled, shaking her head. The car started moving, but Dongwoo didn't notice. He had closed his eyes, but he was well awake. The car ride only seemed as if it was a three second ride to Dongwoo when he felt the car stop completely. "Oppa, come on," Kae In chimed, opening Dongwoo's side of the door. He let Kae In grab his arm and drag him inside of the coffee shop.

 

"Ah, Kae In-ah! It's been a while since I've seen you!" the manager exclaimed, waving at Kae In. "Ah, good morning! May we get a table?" Kae In asked hesitantly. The manager looked at Dongwoo, and then back at Kae In. "Sure!" she exclaimed, gesturing towards the many tables in the store. Kae In walked with Dongwoo to a table next to the window with a great view of the plants, flowers, and fountains. "I'll have Jasmine Tea, and a Magic Coffee Bop for him," Kae In said to the manager, who simply nodded and smiled before she walked off. "What the is a Magic Coffee Bop? It sounds stupid and childish," Dongwoo mumbled, looking up for the first time. "I used to work here a while back, around two years ago. CAP used to get drunk all the time and get horrible hangovers, so I came up with this. It doesn't make you feel better in flash, but you'll eventually feel better in a couple of minutes. I'm actually surprised Manager Unnie still kept it in the menu . . ." Kae In explained, rambling on. Dongwoo nodded his head, but he still thought the name of the coffee was weird.

 

When the manager returned with the requested drinks and left, Dongwoo immediately took the coffee mug in his hands and went straight to sipping the coffee. "Ahh, oppa, it'll be -" Kae In began to warn, but stopped her sentence to laugh when Dongwoo quickly placed the mug onto the table. "My tongue - crap." Dongwoo winced, shaking his head. "I really wanted to get rid of that hangover," Dongwoo added, looking back up at Kae In. She giggled and sighed. "Yes, but if you chug it all down, it will leave your throat and tongue burning," Kae In pointed out, smiling, as she blew on the tea before taking a sip. "What will the guys think? We went out, and they didn't know," Dongwoo asked, starting to worry. "Oppa, you didn't see me scribble down on the post it before we headed out?" Kae In aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter