Truth or Dare . . . INFINITE Version?

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Sungjong exclaimed. Sunggyu held his hands in front of him and laughed. "Alright, geez," Sunggyu chuckled nervously, continuing with unpacking the groceries. While Hoya, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo looked busy unpacking groceries and putting away the grocery bags, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Sungjong pushed the kitchen door open just a little bit so that they could see what was happening in the living room. Kae In was sitting on Ricky's lap, and Chunji was lying down, his head on Kae In's lap. Other than that, the rest of the guys sat close by. "I didn't even get to put my head on her lap yet," Sungyeol grumbled, walking back to the kitchen counter. "What was that, Sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked, already knowing what he had said. "Nothing, hyung." Sungyeol mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "She never smiled at me like that before . . ." Woohyun mumbled, following Sungyeol back to the kitchen counter. Sungjong kept looking out the door, but he eventually walked back to the counter. Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo, and Sunggyu looked at the three of them and just chuckled.

 

“So you’re supposed to get married by the end of next month?” Minsoo asked, raising an eyebrow. Kae In nodded and watched Teen Top glance at each other. “You’re so young, yet you’re getting married before any of us. Wonderful,” Niel chuckled, shaking his head. “Hey, at least you guys will be the first to get invitations! I’ll make sure of it!” Kae In exclaimed, the boys smiling back at her. “We BETTER,” Ricky laughed, the boys nodding in agreement. “I’ll be right back. I’m gonna get something to snack on. You guys want anything?” Kae In explained, standing up. Chunji sat up and wondered if he felt hungry. “I’m okay. You should bring some stuff just in case,” Chunji suggested, Kae In nodding. “Alright, I’ll be right back!” Kae In chuckled, walking into the kitchen.

 

When Kae In entered the kitchen casually, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong straightened their posture. “Aw, you guys, thank you for putting away all the groceries.” Kae In chimed, kissing Sunggyu’s cheek before walking over to the fridge. Sunggyu stood there, astounded by what had just happened. He was in such a daze, he kind of spaced out. “Uh, Kae In-ah~” Woohyun mumbled, getting Kae In’s attention. “When are they going to go home?” Woohyun asked meekly, receiving a laugh from Kae In. “They’re not gonna stay too long. They’re actually going to leave at around one,” Kae In replied, smiling cheerfully before walking back into the living room. “YES!” Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong whispered, high fiving each other. They looked at Hoya, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo, who were just looking at them funny. “Uh, hyung. Are you okay?” Sungjong asked, waving his hand in front of Sunggyu’s face.

 

“Huh? Oh, YEAH. I’M PERFECTLY FINE!” Sunggyu chuckled, trying to reassure Sungjong that he was feeling okay. “Leader hyung just got bit by the lovebug,” Myungsoo sighed, shaking his head. “We’re the only survivors now, guys,” Hoya sighed, putting his arms around Dongwoo’s and Myungsoo’s shoulder. “What is all this SURVIVOR/VICTIM talk?” Sungyeol asked curiously, wondering what it was about. “Nothing~ You wouldn’t understand,” Dongwoo answered, Hoya and Myungsoo nodding in agreement. “Whatever,” Sungyeol laughed, shaking his head. Hours passed by, which seemed like years to Infinite. After they finished their jobs in the kitchen, they went to Hoya’s room to hang out. Fifteen minutes after one, Sunggyu went outside to check if Teen top was still there – and they were.

 

“Shouldn’t you guys be going? Don’t you have practice?” Sunggyu asked, clearing his throat to determine his presence. Teen Top looked at him. L.Joe took a quick glance at the clock and gasped. “Come on you guys, let’s get going. Manager hyung will be FURIOUS!” L.Joe exclaimed, standing up and brushing crumbs off of his pants. “Aww, do we have to?” Minsoo whined, but L.Joe just rolled his eyes. “I make a better leader than YOU do,” L.Joe joked, flipping his hair to the side. “Alright guys, let’s go,” Minsoo announced, standing up. “Goodbye Kae In-ah! I’ll send you an email!” Ricky chimed, kissing Kae In’s cheek before heading out the door. “Be good, Kae In. You’re supposed to take care of your husbands,” Niel chuckled, hugging Kae In before he followed Ricky out the door. “BE A GOOD GIRL, KAE IN! CHUNJI UNNIE LOVES YOU! CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!~” Chunji laughed his cheerful laugh after planting a kiss on Kae In’s nose. “Grow taller, Kae In-ah. But, we’ll make sure to visit soon. So don’t worry about us too much,” Changjo advised, hugging Kae In. “Whatever, I’m catching up anyway!” Kae In laughed, covering . “GOODBYE BOTTLE CAP! BE A GOOD LEADER LIKE L.JOE-AH!” Kae In yelled, hugging Minsoo. “I’ll always be the best leader. Anyway, see you later, girlie,” Minsoo bade, waving his hand before walking out the door.

 

As soon as Kae In closed the door, the boys filed into the living room. “I’m glad they’re gone,” Sungyeol murmured, Woohyun and Sungjong nodding. “What was that, oppa?” Kae In asked innocently. “N-Nothing, Kae In,” Sungyeol replied a bit too cheerfully. For the rest of the day, the boys played some video games with Kae In, messed around, and ate. It was around seven PM when Myungsoo and Sunggyu realized they needed to eat dinner. “Hey, we’re gonna cook up some dinner,” Sunggyu announced, him and Myungsoo standing up. “Uh huh,” Kae In nodded her head, her full attention on the tv screen. “Oh, that’s nice,” Sungjong answered, his hands fiddling with the game controller. Kae In, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo’s eyes were glued to the tv screen. They have been playing Mario Kart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter