Snow White Meets the Seven Dwarves

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, you, wake up!" Kikwang yelled at the top of his lungs as he slammed a pillow down on Kae In's head. "Yah! What the heck! I was sleeping, you moron, leave me alone!" Kae In shouted as she threw a water bottle at her older brother. "Hey, watch your language," Kikwang said sternly as he crossed his arms and shook his head. Kae In didn't bother replying to him, so he continued to talk. "Today's the day you're supposed to move in to that mansion with those . . . guys," Kikwang growled as he looked at the ground. "Oh, right! I totally forgot!" Kae In exclaimed as she jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. "Is it just me or are you happy about this whole thing?" Kikwang asked with a raised brow as he stared at Kae In brushing her teeth. "Not really, but maybe it's best for both me and our parents. I've always had a bad experience with boyfriends and our parents will get to have their good co-workers become my in-laws," Kae In replied as she finished brushing her teeth. She walked into her closet and shut the door so Kikwang wouldn't follow her. "But, what if they hurt you or do something weird?" Kikwang asked worriedly as he heard Kae In laugh. "Oppa, just cause you're my big brother doesn't mean you have to act uptight all the time." Kae In stated as she quickly changed into an outfit. 

 

"Yes it does! Look, just promise me you'll call me if anything happens, alright?" Kikwang asked as Kae In walked outside of her closet to put on makeup. Kae In sighed as she took out eyeliner and mascara from her drawer. "I will," she sighed as she started applying the makeup slowly. "You better not be lying," Kikwang said softly as Kae In laughed. "I'm not lying, no need to worry about me. I got everything under control!" Kae In reassured as she continued applying her makeup. "Where's all your stuff?" Kikwang asked as he looked at Kae In's room. "Don't you remember? Umma and Appa ordered that everything be moved to the mansion except for a week's worth of clothes. This happened last week and you forgot already?" Kae In asked as she stuffed the makeup and eyeliner in her pocket after she finished applying her makeup. "Alright alright, quit blabbering, we need to get over there," Kikwang said quickly as he took Kae In's arm and dragged her downstairs.

 

"Ahh, finally Kae In! We can now get moving," Mrs.Park said to Kae In as she walked outside to the limousine. "I'm actually nervous - and I'm suddenly not looking forward to meeting these guys," Kae In mumbled as she clung to Kikwang's arm and looked up at him with doubtful eyes. "It's gonna be alright, just hope that they're nice. If not, then you're just gonna have to deal with it," KiKwang said as he chuckled and walked Kae In to the limousine. "Life's life, deal with it." Kikwang stated before him and Kae In went inside the limo.

 

"So, how'd your parents break the news to yah?" Hoya asked his six friends with curiosity after the limousine picked up Myungsoo . "They told me as soon as they saw the girl . . . what's her name?" SungYeol explained as he tried to remember Kae In's name. "Yeah, same here. Her name's Kae In," Woohyun said in a tone barely above a whisper as he nodded. "My parents told me after you guys came to hang out," Dongwoo replied grumpily with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter