You allowed?!

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Nicole’s POV

“Young master.” The butler said when he opened the door.

“Mr Lee, where is my mum?” Key replied.

“She’s inside. Please come in, young master.” Key nodded and held on tightly to my hand and we went in together.

“Oh Key! My dear son, you are back!” Mrs Kim said but when she turned around and saw me, her expression darkened. “What is this girl doing here?” She asked.

“I understand that you are my mother but still, please have some respect for her please. She has a name and she is Nicole, MY girlfriend.” Key said as he stressed on the word ‘MY’.

“What?! I thought she left you, I thought you hated her? What is happening?” Mrs Kim said, looking shocked, or maybe ‘pretending’ to be.

“Mum, I’m not stupid. I know the truth already, you paid and threatened her to leave didn’t you?”

 “W-what are you talking about?” She was taken aback as she stuttered a little.

“Mum! Stop all that acting! How can you be so cruel to your own son?!” Key shouted angrily.

“Yes! It’s me! So? Key, open your eyes bigger, she’s just a poor and normal girl! What’s so good about her?”

“Mum! Watch what you are saying! Yes, she is poor. But she has a heart kinder than anyone, she is the prettiest girl in the whole world! Mum, please stop looking at people like this, look at their personality.”

I was really touched by what he said.

His mum was suddenly quiet and was in deep thoughts.

“Key, tell me. Do you really like her?” She suddenly became serious and asked.

“Yes, mum, I love her.”

“You?” She turned to my direction.

“Yes Mrs Kim, I can confirm that.” I replied confidently.

She sighed, “I…would let you two be together then.” Our eyes were wide opened.

Jonghyun’s POV

“You are not angry already right baby?” I asked as she was on her chocolate ice cream.

“I think so?” She replied.

“But baby, you won’t be so petty right?”

“Aish, oppa, I’m not angry already okay? I admit I was angry before but it was only for awhile.”

“I know my baby is the world kindest girl. Pabo, you got ice cream beside your mouth.” I leaned in and wiped the ice cream away.

She blushed a little at the sudden contact.

I looked deeply into her eyes and started to lean in even closer. Then, I kissed her lightly on her lips. She blushed even more.

"Let's go!" I said after we broke the kiss and took her hand.

“Wait! Where are we going?” She eyed me cautiously.

“Haha! Relax, I would not bring you on the roller coaster right?” I laughed a little as I pinched her cheeks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and lack of updates! I'm having writer's block! I'm so sorry, i will be back really soon to update again.