A date just for us

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jonghyun's POV

“So why did you bring me here?” Sica asked as we arrived at the mall.

“Are you a pabo? Isn't it obvious? It’s to shop Sica ah.” I said only to receive a glare from her.

“Alright alright. We didn’t have a date for ourselves for quite long already so let’s have fun now. Anything you want, just say and I would buy it for you, my pretty baby.”

After listening to what I said, she immediately brightened up and pulled me around the mall. First, we went to a accessories shop.

“Oppa! Isn’t this cute? It’s a couple bracelet!” She said excitedly pointing to a pair of bracelet. Indeed, the pair of bracelet is really pretty.

“Do you like it?” I said as she nodded.

“Oppa, we haven’t even got a couple thing ever since we started dating. So why not?” She smiled brightly at me.

I paid for the bracelets and we went out the shop. Sica took out the bracelet and tried to put it on herself.

“Aish! This is so difficult!” She shouted in frustration after trying many times to put it on. I chuckled at this sight.

“Come on, let me put it on for you.” I said as I took the bracelet and easily clip it on her hand. “There you go.” I smiled at her.

“Thank you oppa! Let me put it on for you too!” She said and immediately grabbed my hand to put on the bracelet.

“Say cheese!” She said as she took out her phone to take a picture. We posed with our hands forming a heart shape showing our brand new couple bracelet.

Then, we continued to walk around the mall and bought a few other things.

“Oppa! Come!” She squealed and pulled me into the photo booth. “Oppa, do you have coins?” She asked as I searched in my pocket.

“There.” I passed some coins to her as she happily took it.

“Oppa, smile!” We both posed with a peace sign, then another picture was of us trying to do a cute face.

During the last picture, we were just standing close together smiling when I suddenly leaned it and kissed her on her cheeks and just nice, the picture were taken. Sica looked shock as she blushed. There were two sets of photos so we took one each.

Then, we went into a café.

We were sitting down looking at all the photos we took.

“Haha! Oppa! You look so weird in here!” Sica laughed as she pointed to the photo of us doing a cute face.

“Yah! Don’t laugh at me!” I pouted.

“Okayokay! Alright, let’s see which photo should I use to paste it on my handphone.” She said and she began to see each photo again and again.

I took her phone and pasted the photo of me kissing her on the cheeks on the back of her phone. “There, I’ve helped you chosen a photo. I like this the most.” I said and passed the phone back to her.

“Then… I want to paste one on your phone too! Give me your phone!” She said as I passed her my phone.

“There!” She returned my phone after pasting a photo on it. I took it back only to see the photo of us doing a cute face. I looked at her.

“Sorry oppa, but I like this the most. Although you looked funny, but it’s so cute!” She said.

I softened, “You are cute too, my baby.”