Ignored

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jessica’s POV

I said goodbye to Taemin after he took me home. I threw my bag on the couch and laid on my bed thinking. After my break up with Jonghyun oppa, and now, Taemin is telling me he likes me. What should I do? I was stressed out, really. I began to cry again. That night, I basically cried myself to sleep.

The next day, I woke up with really puffy eyes. I restlessly washed up and put on my glasses instead of contact lens to cover my puffy eyes. I walked to school, thinking that Jonghyun oppa would come to fetch me every day but now, I’m all alone… Jonghyun oppa, I’m really miserable without you.

I reached school and walked into the classroom only to find a different person sitting beside my seat. Jonghyun oppa had moved to a seat further away from me, he didn’t even bother to look at me, it hurts me more seeing this. I sadly walked over to my seat and sat down.

Jonghyun’s POV

That morning, I reached school early since I didn’t have to fetch Sica anymore. I walked into class and asked a person to change seat with me. I can’t sit with Sica now. After a while, Sica came in. She looked different, like more restless with sadness on her face and it’s obvious that she cried a lot with that puffy eyes of hers. I can’t bear to look at her like this, I quickly turned away pretending that I’m ignoring her. Sica ah, I’m sorry, it’s the best for both of us.

During break time, instead of being with me, Key and Nicole. Sica went with Taeyeon and Sunny.

“Jjong, quit staring at her. If you like her, why did you even let go of her?” Key asked.

“Key, she doesn’t like me anymore, she likes Taemin.” I replied.

“How did you even know that? If she likes Taemin, why would she cry for you? Why would she feel so sad and heartbroken when you asked for break up. Jjong, I don’t want you to regret, go patch up with her alright?” Key told me.

“Key, I can’t, starting from the day I asked for a break up, I don’t have the rights to get her back already. I’m the one who let her go.” I said to him and he can only sigh.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Guys! I'm really really sorry for the short and late chapter! I'm busy with school nowadays and is too busy to think of any ideas for this story, I'm having a writer's block! I'm sorry for the not frequent updates and thank you so much to people who didn't unsubscribe to my story! Thanks for commenting too! <3