Surprise!

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

Nicole's POV

"Jessica! Let's go out together today!" I shouted through the phone.

"Oh hey Nicole! Today? Sure." She said.

"I'll meet you at your house first then we would go together! Bye!" I said and hung up.

Hmm, plan going on perfectly. Now, I would just need to leave her door unlock and keep her out until Key oppa text me. Jessica ah, you would never know how lucky you are to have so many people helping you, I bet you would remember this day forever.

I washed up and left the house to Jessica's house.

"Hey! Jessica! You ready?" She opened the door. 

"Just a little while more, come in first." I went in and sat down on the sofa, I looked around and saw some photos frames of herself with her friends, family and one definitely caught my eyes. It was a photo of herself with Jonghyun oppa, she definitely still loves him.

"There, I'm ready. Sorry to let you wait. Let's go." She held my hand and led me out of the house. She locked the door and we took the elevator down.

"Jessica wait! I think I left my phone at your house, can you pass me your keys? I will be fast." 

"Oh sure, I will be waiting here then." She said and passed me her keys.

My phone was with me, I did that just so that I would be able to leave her door unlock. I went up to her house and unlock the door before sending Key oppa a text.

Oppa, everything's done. Be quick!

-Nicole

Not long after when I was back down, I received a reply.

Thanks baby, don't come back until I text you!

-Key

I put my phone in my pocket. "Okay, let's go!" I held Jessica's hand and brought her to the mall.

Key's POV

After receiving Nicole's message, I quickly brought Jonghyun and the other people which included Taemin, and Minho from the same class to Jessica's house. We bought everything already, and all we need is time.

"Jjong! Quick! The banner is too low!" I shouted to him.

He rolled his eyes and said, "You can't blame me for being too short right? Why don't you do it?" 

"You shorty, I will do it. You can just prepare things that doesn't require height as a priority." I told him.

He sighed and mumbled, "I got the wrong genes..." 

Taemin and Minho were blowing the balloons and they look like they were going to die sooner or later.

"Guys, you know what? God created a thing called pumper and it's on the table right now." I sarcastically told them.

"Key, I wished you had said that earlier." Minho said and went to take the pumper.

After hours of trying to put up the decorations, we finally completed everything. Her house was nicely decorated, and of course, I was proud of my work. Next, we just have to wait for the guests and the birthday girl.

"Will she really like it? I hope she does though, I prepared so much for her." Jonghyun said uncertainly.

"Well, we just have to wait and see." I replied.

__________________________________________________

Hey guys! It's been so long! I'm really sorry about it! I was hoping to end this very very soon, so a few more chapters will do! Sorry to let you guys wait for so long! :D