Beautiful sunset

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

Tiffany's POV

"Oppa annyeong!" I shouted through the phone.

"Fany ah, annyeong~ Wanna go have a KFC lunch with me later after school?" Oppa asked.

"Aww sorry Onew oppa, I can't make it. I'm going out with another person today." 

"WHO?! BOY?! GIRL?!" He got on to his overprotective mode.

"Oppa, relax, it's a guy but he's Sica's ex, he wants me to help him with getting Sica back." I explained.

"I see, arraso, I'm coming with you."

"Fine fine, I'm meeting up with him outside my school after school." I told him.

"There goes my KFC lunch..." He mumbled.

"Oppa, don't be sad, we can ask Jonghyun to have lunch together with us at KFC then." I said as he cheered happily before hanging up as I went back to class as break time was over.

I met up with Onew first then we went together to meet Jonghyun at the school gate. I introduced them to each other and we started on our day again.

"So Jonghyun, do you have any places you want to go?" I asked.

"What about her classmates or any close friends she have in this school?" He suggested. 

"Good idea, let's go." I led him inside the school.

Jonghyun's POV

"Sooyoung and Hyoyeon right? Hello, I'm Jonghyun." I smiled.

"So I've heard what happened to you and Sica. We would gladly help you." Sooyoung said and smiled back.

We started chatting and they told me how Sica was a loner back then. 

"In this school, she practically has no friends except for me, Sooyoung and Fany. She always gets bullied and we always had to help her. She was a nerd, therefore causing a lot people to despise her for only knowing how to read and read. She often gets teased and sometimes gets beat up but she took all that up. We were really heartbroken seeing her like this. I'm glad she changed now. Although I've never seen her after she left, I heard Fany said that she was really pretty." Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah she is pretty... She has good personality too, I'm such an idiot. She needs someone to protect her but I only managed to hurt her once again..." I mumbled.

"Well, don't blame on yourself. You are her first love, it's her first time so she might not be able to understand your feelings sometimes since she has no experience on this." Sooyoung said and patted my back.

"Thanks. Okay, let's get back to this." I said as I took out my camcorder.

After that, we parted and Onew were complaining about how hungry he is and how much he is craving for chicken. 

"Hmm, Onew and Tiffany, why don't we go to KFC and eat then?" I suggested as I saw Onew's eyes immediately brightened.

"Yes yes yes! LET'S GO!" He pulled both me and Tiffany's arm and dragged us off excitedly. Woah, a chicken maniac.

Key's POV

Where is Jonghyunnie? I miss him...

"Key oppa! What are you thinking about? Let's go!" Nicole skipped towards me and said.

"Huh? Where?" I asked, confused.

"Yah! You promised me to bring me to the beach today!" Nicole pouted.

"Oh yeah! Sorry Nic, let's goooooo!" I pinched her cheeks and pulled her to the bus stop.

When we reached the beach, we took off our shoes and step into the sea water.

I was just enjoying the breeze when water droplets fell on me. I turned to see Nicole smiling cheekily at me and then, we started a water fight.

"Oppa! Stop! I'm wet!" Nicole shouted.

"No no no! You started it!" I continued splashing water on her.

"I hate you!"

"I love you too Nic, you know I do!" 

After that, it was already evening. We sat down on the shore with her in my arms looking at the sunset.

"Oppa, I'm so glad we got together." She suddenly said.

"What are you talking about? You pabo yah. Of course we would be together." I ruffled her hair.

"Still, I'm glad to have you as my boyfriend, I can't imagine life without you. I love you." She said and looked at me lovingly.

"I love you too, so much." I said and leaned in as we kissed under the beautiful sunset.