Let's face this together

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Key’s POV

Jonghyun and Jessica came in as me and Nicole were seated on our seats chatting.

“Hey guys! What’s up!” I said to them.

“Hello! Looking great uh you two!” Jonghyun replied happily.

“Not that good.” Jessica replied coldly.

“Yah! You are still angry about yesterday? At least we enjoyed the other rides right? Come on baby, don’t be angry!” Jonghyun said to Jessica.

“What happened?” I asked them.

“Nothing much.” Jonghyun said as he shrugged.

“What nothing much? You forced me to get on the roller coaster! The roller coaster which I’m most afraid of! You didn’t know how embarrassed I was when everybody was staring at us when I’m shouting like a crazy woman!” Jessica shouted.

I looked at Nicole and we both laughed at the childish couple in front of us. Arguing over such little things.

“Yah! What are you laughing at?” Jessica asked.

“At how childish you two are.” Nicole replied as we laughed even more.

“Hmpf! You guys won’t understand!” Jessica said angrily and returned to her seat.

“Aww, baby! Don’t be angry anymore! I will give you your favourite cucumber!” Jonghyun said only to receive a glare from Jessica. “Oops! Sorry, I mean ice cream!” Jonghyun immediately say frantically. Me and Nicole couldn’t stop laughing now.

“So, Nic, are you ready to meet my mum tonight?” I asked after we calmed down from the laughters.

“I guess so? Key, to be honest, I’m afraid, I have no confidence that she will accept me.”

“Nic, we will go through this together. Have faith in me, I will make my mum believe that we are truly in love with each other. I will make her accept you.” I said as she smiled at me and gave me a tight hug.

“Thanks Key, you are still the same. Always giving me confidence when I need it.”

“Key, is this nice?” Nicole asked me. We were in the shopping mall now, looking for a proper clothes for Nicole to meet my mum. She look so pretty in everything, everything suits her.

“Yes Nic. This is the 6th one you tried already. You really look pretty in all of it. Relax alright?”

“But Key, I can’t. I need to be in my best clothing to meet your mum. What if she don’t like me?”

“Nic, what did I say? Believe in me. This is very pretty already so stop changing okay? Just go on with this. I love you in anything you wear and that’s enough, we don’t need to care how others feel, even if it is my mum.”

“Okay, but are you sure-”

“Yes Nic, I’m sure, very sure. Let’s go.” I wanted to pay for her clothes when she stopped me.

“Key, let me pay okay?” She said.

“No Nic, I can’t. As a man and your boyfriend, I want to pay and I insist to.” She couldn’t fight back and so in the end, I paid.

“Nic, are you ready?” We were already in front of my house. Nicole took a deep breath before replying me.

“I’m ready.” I held her hand and gave her a squeeze.

“Hwaiting!” We both said together and knocked on the door ready to face this.