A new girl?

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Hey Key! We met again!” I said as I walked into the class with Jessica.

“Yeah right. I’m stucked in this class with you and Sica again. I seriously can’t stand you two being lovey dovey in front of me.” He said as I purposely kissed Sica on her cheeks making him irritated.

"Aish! Just go get a room!" He shouted.

“Yah! Just say if you are happy that we are in the same class. I know you are just jealous. Get yourself a girlfriend come on.” I said as he rolled his eyes.

 “Class sit down now!” Mrs Lee came in with a girl. When everybody settled down, she starts to talk. “Alright everyone, I know that you have been on a long holiday but get back to your study mood now! Okay, today there is a girl who just transferred to this school, she’s Nicole.”

“Hello everyone, I’m Nicole and I just came back for America.” She introduced herself as I can hear some of the boys whistled. Come on, Sica is much prettier. I thought as I didn’t even bother to look at her. Wait, Nicole? Why does her name sound so familiar? I turned to look at Key and he has the shocked expression on his face.

Key’s POV

Nicole? I looked at her face and then it hits me. Nicole Jung, the one who left me two years ago without any reason. I can’t forgive her and I hated her. Ever since she left, I didn’t believe in love anymore. Why is she back then? What does she want?

“Alright Nicole, get a seat.” Mrs Lee said as Nicole walked toward me as she sat down beside me. Before sitting down, she gave me a wink. What the hell?

“Hey Key. Long time no see uh? How have you been?” She asked me.

“Great, totally great without you.” I said as she looked a little shock.

“I can see that you have moved on, Key.”

“Of course.” I replied coldly. But I thought, have I really moved on?

We didn’t talk to each other throughout the whole lesson till finally, the bell rang signaling for break time.

“Jjong! Let’s go quickly.” I said as I quickly pulled Jonghyun away as Sica followed.

“Hello. Can I follow? I’m still not familiar with the school yet.” I turned my head to see Nicole standing there.

“Sure!” I was about to reject but Sica replied instead. Oh god!

Jonghyun’s POV

As Nicole and Jessica walked in front together. I whispered to Key.

“Hey, isn’t that girl the one who left you earlier?”

“Yeah. I don’t even know why is she back. To make my life more miserable?”

“Come on, I think there should be a reason why is she back and why did she left you previously. Ask her okay?”

“No way, I won’t ever talk to her again.” I sighed as I heard what he said. 

Nicole and Key were really a very sweet couple that everybody is envious of. But two years ago, Nicole left Key suddenly without any notice. Key was heartbroken. He locked himself in his room for a whole week without contact with anybody. Everyone persuaded him to get over it but he can’t until his mum broke down and cried in front of him which made him realized how everyone cared for him. Until now, nobody know why Nicole leave though.

During lunch, Key kept quiet and didn’t even talk. Even when his favourite thing, shopping, is mentioned. He didn’t give much reaction. The atmosphere was totally awkward.

“Oppa, why is Key so quiet today? He didn’t even give any reaction when I mentioned shopping just now! What’s wrong with him?!” I chuckled a little as I looked at Sica who whispered to me.

I told her everything.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me earlier so I won’t let Nicole follow us?” She said as she hit me lightly on my arm.

“Well, you didn’t ask me.” I said innocently as she rolled her eyes.

Nicole’s POV

I looked at Key as he ate his lunch quietly. Do you know how much I have missed you Kim Ki Bum? Why can’t you just look at me? Have you really moved on? I’m really really sorry for leaving you, I know that I must have hurt you a lot. But believe me, I have a reason for it and I still love you, a lot.