What?! You like me?!

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jessica’s POV

I ran out of his house crying and ran to a nearby park. I sat down on the bench and cried hard. Why can’t he understand how I feel? I love him, I really do. What makes him think that I prefer to be with Taemin more than him? How can he ask for a break up so easily? I needed someone to talk to now, I need someone to be beside me comforting me. I decided to call Taemin.

“Noona!” Taemin called while running towards me.

“Noona, are you okay? You can tell me what happened.” He said anxiously when he see me crying and not talking.

“I-I broke u-up with J-Jonghyun o-oppa.” I said as I began to cry in his chest.

He patted my back, telling me everything will be okay when I know it’s not.  I can tell that he is serious, really serious about the break up.

Soon, I calmed down and began telling him the story behind our break up.

“I forgot his birthday yesterday and went for your competition. He told me he was hurt, he told me that he was heartbroken when I always reject his date to see you practice, he said that I have never been like this until I know you. He said I don’t have the same feeling to him like before. He thought that I like…you, so he asked for a break up.” I explained to him.

“Taemin, I can see that he is really hurt, I don’t fit to be his girlfriend at all. But how can he ask for a break up that easily? Does he not love me already?”

“Noona, I don’t think that this is the right time to tell you this but…” Taemin said.

Taemin’s POV

Noona broke up with her boyfriend. Does it mean that I stand a chance now? Honestly, since the first time I saw noona, I thought that she was really pretty. I can say that it is love at first sight. So, I began to ask her to stay and watch me practice, I wanted to get closer to her, I wanted to know her more. This is my chance, Lee Tae Min, you can do it!

“Noona, I don’t think that this is the right time to tell you this but…” I took a deep breath and finally said. “I like you, since the first day I saw you.” I said and I can see that she looked really shocked with her eyes wide opened unable to say anything.

“Noona, I don’t need an answer now, I just wanted to tell you the feelings that I had kept in myself so long. I felt relieved now after I said it all out. I know you are very sad and confuse now, you can think as long as you want but please, give me an answer in the end.”

With that, I took noona’s hand and brought her to an ice cream store.

“Noona, to cheer you up, I will treat you ice cream! What flavor do you want?” I said.

“Hmm… Taemin, I’m sorry. I have no appetite right now, can you just take me home?” She said.

“Alright then.” I said, understanding that she is still sad over the break up.