Pabo(s)

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jessica's POV

"Noona! Am I late? Sorry!” Taemin shouted as he ran towards me. He came to fetch me today like how Jonghyun oppa always does.

“Nope, it’s okay.” I smiled to him. Actually, I have been waiting for 15 minutes, Jonghyun oppa was never late.

“So noona, where do you want to go later after school?” Taemin asked as we walked to school together.

“Erm, I don’t mind anywhere, you can choose.”

“Okay then! What about the amusement park? I have never rode the roller coaster for too long already!” Taemin jumped up and down excitedly.

“Taemin ah, I’m scared of the roller coaster.” I said, remembering the time when Jonghyun oppa forced me to ride it, making me shout like a crazy woman.

“Oops, sorry, I didn’t know. What about shopping then?” He said, looking a little disappointed.

“Sorry for disappointing you. Shopping is okay.” I gave him a smile.

I remembered that Jonghyun oppa and I took pictures and bought our first ever couple bracelet last time. I looked at my hand, still with that bracelet and my phone still with that picture. I really really miss him. Aish! Why is everything reminding me of him?! Jessica Jung, you are Lee Tae Min’s girlfriend now! I took off the bracelet and the picture and kept it in my bag.

“Noona, are you okay? What are you doing?” Taemin asked.

“Nothing, let’s continue to walk.” I said.

Taemin sent me to my class and kissed me on my forehead while saying goodbye. I walked in and sat down on my seat. I turned to look at Jonghyun, hoping that he would at least look at me, telling me that he still loves me but he was just looking outside the window.

Jonghyun’s POV

I saw Sica and Taemin holding hands walking into class. Taemin kissed her forehead and went to his class. I should be in his place, holding her hands and kissing her, only if I didn’t break up with her. Haish, I shouldn’t be thinking about this since I’m the one who asked for it.

It hurts me seeing them together but I realized Sica was not smiling a lot than usual, did I make the wrong choice? Did I really did the wrong thing by asking her to go with Taemin? Did he really bring her happiness? I looked at Sica, hoping she would turn back and give me an answer, to tell me that she love me more and we would be able to get back together but no, she didn’t.

Key’s POV

I saw it. I saw that they were looking at each other. Their eyes shows how much they still love each other, how much they want each other but none of them is taking the initiative to tell the other the truth. Gosh, how long do they want to keep going like this? They are causing both of themselves to suffer. Aishh seriously, pabo.

“Key, what are you thinking about?” Nicole suddenly asked me.

“The two pabo.” I replied.

“Them? Don’t worry too much, let them settle things themselves.” Nicole said.

“But they are making things worse. None of them is taking the initiative, none of them is going to admit that they still love each other a lot.” I said, getting frustrated.

“Yeah, you are right. But it’s their own relationship right? Key, you got to let them settle it themselves. Instead of making it better, you might be doing the opposite. Soon, one of them would not be able to take it and would run to the other telling all those cheesy things I don’t want to know alright?” Nicole said.

Maybe she is right, but helping a little here and there won’t hurt right? I am the almighty Key, I won’t be making things worse. If I don’t see any improve in them, the almighty Key will come to the rescue. But for now, I guess I would just listen to Nicole.

“Aishh, fine. Only for now.” I pouted.

“Ahh, good boy. Okay, so as I was saying, after school, let’s go to this mall to shop alright?” She said pointing to a mall in the magazine. Oh god, did she just say shopping?

“Sure! Ohmygod! I’m gonna get all those new arrivals!” I squealed excitedly, forgetting everything about the two pabo.