To get her back

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Hey Jjong! Wait up!” I was just walking out of class after school when Key shouted for me.

He ran up to me and stopped in front of me, catching his breath.

“Hey man, relax. What’s up?” I asked him casually.

“God, are you in a hurry? Walk slower please. Alright, back to topic. You know Sica and Taemin broke up? He asked me. I was shocked, truthfully, I didn’t know. I tried to act calm and didn’t show any surprised expression.

“No, I didn’t know that. Why?” I asked him calmly, like nothing had happened. But inside, my heart was beating real fast. Why would they break up? Is it because that they quarreled? I gave up Sica for Taemin and they just broke up like this?

“Well, Jjong, you see, Taemin kinda found out that Sica still likes you and couldn’t get over you. He wanted Sica to come back to you and truly be happy.”

Shocked was the only thing I felt right now. I mean like, she still couldn’t get over me and she still loves me. She’s not truly happy with Taemin. I…I caused her to suffer when I wanted her to be happy. Aishh, you pabo.

“Key, I let her suffer didn’t I?” I sighed.

“Jjong, don’t say that. I know that both of you suffered, it’s not all your fault.” Key patted my shoulders and gave me a suspicious smirk.

“Yah, what’s with that smirk of yours huh?” I asked him.

“Well, isn’t it obvious? Since both of you are single now and most importantly both are you still love each other…”

“Key, I don’t get it.”

“Come on Jjong, stop faking. Get her back.”

I sighed, “If only it was that easy. How?”  I still love her, yeah, I do. But how can I get back her after so many problems? I need her, without her, I'm like living meaninglessly. She's important to me.

Key let out a cough, “Am I invincible to you? That’s what the almighty Key is here for alright?” He smirked.  

“Almighty Key? Wow, what an all too familiar name. You know what I’m gonna say?” He raised an eyebrow and looked at me. I continued, “Thanks in advance.” With that, we both laughed and walk out of school together.

A whole new mission for me - To get her back.