A little surprise

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Jjong! What are you doing?” Key shouted into my ears.

“Yah! I can hear you! No need to shout! Can’t you see? I’m writing a song.” I said to him without moving my eyes away from the paper.

“”Why why why? For Sica huh?” He asked.

“Yeah. Just wanted to express my feelings to her.” I said, still focusing on writing the lyrics.

“Aww, so sweet. Let me be the first to hear it alright?” Key said.

“Nope, the first will be Sica.” I childishly stick out my tongue.

Key pretended to be hurt and turned his back on me while letting out a few fake sobs.

“Aww, come on. But you would be the second alright? I said as he immediately turned around with a smile as I chuckled.

Key stayed with me for awhile and left afterwards.

Key’s POV

I guess Jjong is already working well without me, the almighty Key. He started on writing a song for Sica himself. I have not even thought of an idea, I guess the almighty Key is not much needed this time. Sobs. Oh well, anyway, things are working well right now, this is good. It’s not that difficult after all.

“Hey Sica!” I caught up to her as I saw her walked past.

“Hello. So how’s things going?” She smiled.

“What things?” I asked playfully.

“Come on, you know what I’m talking about.” She hit my shoulder lightly.

“Alright alright. Just to let you know, it’s a secret. Anticipate a lot.” I smiled happily.

“Key!”

“Well, I’m sorry. But this is for your own good. Just let things go naturally.” I said, of course I wouldn’t want to spoil Jonghyun’s surprise for her. “Anyway, where are you going?” I asked.

“Well, going to Taemin’s practice as usual. Although we broke up, things are still going on normally between us. You wanna come?”

“Sure! I’m bored!” I said and followed her to the studio.

I followed her to the studio and met Taemin.

“Hey Sica noona! Who is this?” Taemin asked Sica.

“He’s Key. My best friend. We came to see you practice today.” She smiled happily while introducing me as her best friend. Oh, how sweet.

"Oh hello Key sunbae! Please sit down!" He smiled, how cute. 

We sat down and watch him dance. Ohmygod, it was perfect. Everything was in sync and powerful. This guy is talented, he’s a great boyfriend for Sica, understanding, cute, handsome, talented... Oh Key! What are you thinking?! You are helping Jonghyun to get her back!

_______________________________________________ 

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates! I hope you are not getting bored with the story! Thanks for commenting and subscribing! :D <3

and OHMYGOD!

I went to SHINee's concert last saturday and it was awesome! It feels like a dream seeing them live, i still couldn't believe it! They are so gorgeous and perfect and hot! They got so near to me! Although i could not get a really good view all the time but still, i saw them live! OMG! This is going to be forever in my memory~ SHAWOLS OUT THERE, DON'T GIVE UP THE CHANCE TO SEE THEM LIVE COS TRUST ME, IT'S SO WORTH IT! <33333