Taemin

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Key’s POV

These few days were just miserable with Nicole sticking with us everywhere. Is she really back to make my life miserable? I had already tried to get over her but why is she back? I just don’t understand.

Jonghyun and Jessica were out to have their own time so it was just me and Nicole during break time.

“Nicole, please stop following me.” I said as I was annoyed.

“Key, do you hate me? Do you hate me for leaving you?” She asked.

“To be honest, yes I do. I hated you more than anything. So why are you back now? After leaving me and causing me to be heartbroken, why are you back? Haven’t you made my life like hell enough?”

“Sorry Key, I have my reasons. Please hear me out.”

“No way, I don’t want to hear any of your fake reasons anymore. Nicole, that’s it. It’s all over. It’s been over since the day you left me.” I said as I walked away, my heart broke a little as I said all that to her.

Jonghyun’s POV

Sica and I heard the conversation between Key and Nicole. Just what’s wrong with him? I knew he still couldn’t get over her, why can’t he just listen to what Nicole had to say. That pabo.

“Oppa, let’s help them.” Sica suddenly said.

“How? It’s a problem between them two, how do we even help?”

“But you remember how Key helped us so much right? We should help him too now. He needs help. Persuade him at least, tell him to at least listen to what Nicole had to say.”

“You know how stubborn he is. It would be difficult. But you are right, we should at least persuade him.”

Jessica’s POV

After school, Jonghyun oppa could not send me home today as he has something up.

“Hey, excuse me. Do you know where the dancing studio is?” A boy suddenly asked.

“Are you talking to me?” I said as I turned around to see a cute looking guy.

“Yeah. I’m a freshman and I’m not that familiar with this school yet.”

“Oh, come on, follow me, I will bring you there.” I said as I gave him a smile as he smiled back.

“Here it is.” I said as we stopped in front of the dancing studio.

“Thanks so much. By the way, you are a sunbae right? What’s your name?”

“Jessica, what about you?”

“I’m Taemin.” He smiled.

“Taemin, do you dance a lot?”

“Yeah. I love dancing a lot. It’s my passion. I wished to be a dancer since young. I hope to be able to dance on the stage one day.” He said.

“Oh I see. You must be very good in dancing then.”

“Not really. Since you are older, I can call you noona right?” I nodded. “Okay, so noona, do you want to come in and see me practice?”

Since Jonghyun oppa is not free today. Why not? Since I have nothing to do anyway. “Sure.” I replied with a smile.

When we were in the studio, he put a CD into the stereo and it started to play SHINee’s Replay.

“Sit down and enjoy noona.” He said as he started to dance along to the song. He danced perfectly in rhythm and his moves were powerful.

Jinshilduin sarangye maeumeul~ The song had ended.

“Woah Taemin! You danced really good!” I said excitedly as I clapped.

He blushed a little. “No noona, I’m not that good yet. I still need a lot of practice.”

“Well, you are already very good. I’m sure your dream would come true real soon.” I said as I patted his shoulder.

“Thanks noona. Do you want to go home already? Or continue to stay? I might be practicing for a long time.”

“It’s okay, I would stay here and see you dance since I have nothing on anyway.”

“Okay then.” He said as he continued to dance to different songs.

I watched in awe, looking at all his perfect moves.

So, my day were spent in the studio watching Taemin dance and when the sky was almost dark, we decided to go home.

“Noona, you walking which way?” He asked me as I pointed to the right side.

“Oh, I would be walking the opposite way. See you soon and thanks for accompanying me today. It would be boring dancing alone.”

“No, I should thank you for entertaining me with your dance. It was really nice. Tell me if you need me, I would be there regardless it is asking for direction or asking me to watch you dance. I don’t mind at all.” I smiled as we exchanged number and went on separate way.

Even though today is the first day we met, I was already feeling comfortable together with him. A new friend found.