Chapter 5

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jessica’s POV

I was in class listening to the teacher talking when suddenly I felt my phone vibrated.

Noona, are you free to come and see me practice after school?

-Taemin

I thought about it for a while as I looked at the sleeping Jonghyun oppa beside me. He looked so tired due to the many projects that the teacher gave him. I should let him rest, he would be too tired if I asked him to bring me on a date. I don’t think he would mind right?

Sure, I’m free. Why are you using your phone in the class and not listening to class?

-Jessica

After a while, Taemin replied.

I was listening but was bored to the hell by that teacher. His words are like lullaby to me so I decided to message you to keep myself awake.

-Taemin

I chuckled a little at his message as I replied back as careful as possible not to let the teacher notice.

Haha! Is it that Mr Kim? That old man who everybody think is boring? You are unlucky to get him as your teacher. Alright, even though he is boring, you have to listen okay? I’m going to focus on my lesson now. See you later!”

-Jessica

Just then, Jonghyun woke up.

“Who are you messaging? I saw u smiling to yourself like an idiot.” He said sleepily.

“Yah! Who’s the idiot? You are lucky that you didn’t get caught even though you are sleeping so obviously. You are even drooling, pabo!”

“Aish! I was just too tired. Who are you messaging, you didn’t answer my question!”

“It’s just a friend!”

“Who? What’s the name? Age? In this school? What class?”

“Stop asking so many questions!”

“Then tell me!” He shouted.

“Kim Jong Hyun and Jessica Jung! Be quiet!” Miss Lee shouted angrily.

“See, it’s all your fault.” I whispered.

“What? I just wanted to know.” He said innocently and gave me that puppy eyes as I rolled my eyes.

After school~

“Sica, are you going anywhere after school? Let’s go out with Key, he looks very down.” Jonghyun oppa asked me.

What should I do? Go out with them and help cheer Key up? But I already promised Taemin, I can’t disappoint him.

“Err, I’m so sorry oppa but I have something on. You look so tired, you should go home and rest or maybe you and Key can go out to have your men talk or whatever?”

“What are you busy with?”

“I’m going out with some friends.” I tried to find an excuse.

“Alright then.” He looks a little disappointed and I felt so bad.

“Sorry oppa!  I will make it up to you next time! Help to cheer Key up alright?” I told him as I walked out of the classroom quickly to meet Taemin.

Jonghyun’s POV

What should I do now? I’m so bored. Key was lying on the table restlessly and Nicole wasn’t in school today.

“Key! Why Nicole didn’t come today? What happened?” I asked

“How would I know? Why don’t you go ask her yourself?”

“Well, who knows it might concern you. Anyway, come on Key! Let’s go shopping, arcade or whatever! I’m bored!”

“Go find Sica! Don’t ask me!” He said, annoyed.

“Sica has something on! Please!”

“Yeah right! You only remember me when your girlfriend is gone!”

“Aww! No, you are always my best friend, I have never forget you so let’s go!” I said as I dragged him out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I really don't know what to name this chapter! Anyway, how's the story so far? Hope you like it! :DD Comment and subscribe! Thankyou!