Trip to her hometown

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

The next morning, I woke up with Mr. Sun greeting me, I slowly opened my eyes to get used to the brightness. Today is a brand new day, I’m already feeling excited.

I washed up, changed, brought my camera with me and went out to have breakfast.

Today, the first thing I will do is go to Sica’s old school. I remember her saying that is was Daegu Academy. After a few hours, I finally found the school.

I went to the office and asked for the person that I knew would help me a lot. “Excuse me, do you know which class is Miss Tiffany Hwang in?”

After I got the class, I went to find it, getting lost a few times and finally got to it.

I knocked on the door, earning some attentions. Some squealing about how handsome am I, oh come on. Alright, let’s get to business. “Sorry to disturb. Is Miss Tiffany Hwang in here?” I saw one girl stood up and walked towards me, she must be the girl that Sica always talked about. She’s really pretty too.

“Is there any matter?” She asked me.

“Hello there, I’m Kim Jong Hyun.” I introduced myself and held out my hand and she shook it. “Can you follow me for a while? I need to talk to you about some things.” I led her to the cafeteria.

When she sat down, she said “ Oh wait, Kim Jong Hyun, the boyfriend of Jessica?” I nodded, sigh, then shook my head.

“Actually… we broke up. But I’m here today to ask you for help.” I told her everything that happened between me and Sica and she agreed to help me with my plan.

After the talk, we exchanged numbers and she went back to class. We agreed to meet again as she would bring me around to meet people that are close to Sica. I heaved a sigh of relieve and went around Daegu and took some photos of the beautiful scenery. So this is where she lived before she came, it’s nice and relaxing. As I prepare Sica’s surprise here, I can also at the same time take a holiday.