Finally together

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Key’s POV

I was searching for Nicole in the airport but I just couldn’t find her. Please don’t let her leave already.

“Key, have you found her?” Jonghyun asked as he reached the airport too.

“No. Jjong, has she left already? Do I not have a chance to say sorry to her?” I said as I fell to the floor on my knees, crying. “W-why?”

“Key, don’t be sad.” Jonghyun said as he patted my shoulder and Sica hugged me.

“Key?” Just then, I heard the voice, the all too familiar voice.

“Nicole!” I immediately stood up and ran to her. I hugged her, as tightly as I could. “I-I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I should have listened to you earlier. Will you f-forgive me? I love you, I r-really really do!” I said in between sobs.

Nicole pulled away from the hug and she wiped my tears away. “Key, please don’t cry. I hate to see you like this, especially when it is for me. You don’t have to ask for my forgiveness, I have never blamed you, I understand how you felt. It’s me, I should be the one asking for your forgiveness. Key, will you forgive me? For leaving you.”

“No Nicole, I won’t ever blame you. I don’t hate you. It’s my mum’s fault, not yours.”

“Thanks Key, now that I know you don’t blame me, I should leave already.”

“No! Stay, please, just stay for me.”

“But your mum-” She said as I cut her words.

“No, I don’t care about my mum! I don’t care about anyone! I only care about you now! Please, just stay! You don’t know how I felt during the times without you, I really need you! Will you return to my side and be my girlfriend?” I said as she hugged me.

“Key! I felt the same too! I know how you felt! I felt so miserable, I felt like my life was in black and white. I realized how important you are to me. Key, I love you. I would be your girlfriend. I will stay, for you, I will. Let’s go through all difficulties together alright?” She said as I kissed her, passionately. I missed this, I missed the feeling of hugging her, kissing her and being together with her. I love you Nicole Jung.

Jonghyun’s POV

“Err Sica, should we leave? This scene is too awkward for us.” I said as we tried to avoid looking at them kissing.

“Sure. Let’s go!” She hold my hand and pulled me out of the airport.

“Phew! Finally! I feel so awkward there! Alright, where should we go now?”

“Oppa, can I go back to school? I feel bad for leaving Taemin there alone.”

“Yah! You feel bad for him but don’t even feel bad when you bluffed me?”

“No oppa! That’s not what I meant! Aish! I would just text him and say I’m sorry.”

Hey! I’m so sorry for leaving suddenly. I had something urgent on. I promised to stay next time alright?

-Jessica

Awhile later, I received a reply.

It’s okay noona. It looks really urgent anyway. I’m okay alone. (:

-Taemin

“Okay done! See, he’s so understanding, not like you!” Sica said as she stuck out her tongue at me.

“Yah! What do you mean? If I go out with a girl, do you feel happy?” I said, a little angry at what she said. Can’t she see that I’m just jealous? I don’t want her to be with that guy so often.

“Okay oppa, I’m sorry. Please don’t be angry anymore.” She said as I softened.

“Alright, I’m not angry. Let’s go!”

“Where are we going?”

“Amusement park, imagine being on the roller coaster. How fun!” I said as I smirked.

“What?! You know I’m most afraid of the roller coaster!” She shouted with her eyes open wide.

“Punishment.” I said and pulled the already frozen her into the cab.

“You said you were not angry!” She shouted as I shrugged.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please do comment to let me know how you feel about the story till now! Although I might not be able to reply, I would still look at comments you people gave! Thankyou! :D