He knows her more than me

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

Taemin’s POV

After school, I was going to the dance studio when I saw Jonghyun sunbae walking towards me.

“You are Taemin right?” Jonghyun sunbae said.

“Err, yeah.” I replied.

“I want to talk to you for a while. Is it okay?” He asked.

I nodded at he led me to the cafeteria in the school.

“So, you must be wondering why did I want to talk to you right?” He asked me.

“Err yeah. But I can guess it’s about Jessica noona isn’t it?” I asked, worrying what he would say.

“Yeah. But don’t worry, I’m not here to get her back. I just realized that she isn’t smiling more than usual. I’m… you know, kinda worry.” He said.

He still cares about her, he still loves her. I can see it. I didn’t know what to say. Is it because she is not happy with me? Is it because she still loves him?

“Well, you don’t need to reply if you don’t know how. I just want to tell you when she is unhappy, cheer her up by buying her favorite chocolate ice cream. When she ask if you are free, don’t reject her because she needs someone to talk to about anything and everything. If she is unusually quiet, ask her what happen, she has something troubling her. She loves couple things because she feels good knowing that it represents you are hers. Surprise her whenever you can, she loves surprises and would be easily touched by them. Don't ever leave her out or ignore her, give her the attention she needs to let her know you care about her. Oh, and she hate going on roller coaster, she’s really afraid of it.” He said without stopping. He knows her so much, I swear I still have a lot to know about noona. I just sat there listening him talking and taking some mental notes.

“Okay, I got it. But why are you telling me all this?” I asked him.

“I just want her to be happy. Take care of her. Okay, I got to go. Bye.” He smiled and left. 

Jonghyun's POV

If I can't make her happy, then I should at least tell him how to make her happy. If I can't be the one to be at her side, then I want the person at her side to understand her and be good to her.

__________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for updating so late! Been busy lately and have no ideas popping out! Thanks for commenting and subscribing! :DD