Accepted

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jessica’s POV

“So basically, he asked for a break up because he thought that you like Taemin?” Taeyeon asked, with a angry tone.

I nodded miserably.

“How can he do this? I mean like, how can he let you go so easily as if he doesn’t like you anymore? Oh god…” Taeyeon said, almost shouting, angrily.

I didn’t know what to say, I kept quiet and watched the two girls in front of me going on and on talking about how can oppa be like this. But one of their sentences caught my attention.

“Just get over him and get a new guy, he isn’t worth it for you to be so heartbroken.” Sunny said.

A new guy? Taemin?

“Actually, you know Taemin? He… confessed to me.” I finally talked.

“Huh?! Then what are you waiting for? Accept him! It’s a perfect chance for you to get over Jonghyun!” Taeyeon said while putting her hands on my shoulder. “I’m serious, Sica ah. You two seems really close, just try it out okay?”

I hesitated, should I really accept him? But I know that I still love Jonghyun, a lot.

“I will think about it.” I said to them.

After school, I met Taemin at the dance studio. I had thought about it a lot during lessons, maybe I should give it a try. Who knows it might work out and I can forget about oppa and really fell in love with Taemin.

“Hey noona! You are here!” Taemin welcomed me happily. I smiled back to him.

He continued his usual dance routine and I watched him, but I wasn’t focus, I kept thinking how would I tell him that I accepted him.

“Noona! Are you okay?” Taemin looked at me worriedly as I came back to my senses.

“Huh? Yeah, I’m okay. What did you just said?”

“I was saying that you can go home first if you are tired, you don’t look too good today.”

“It’s okay. I’m fine.” I told him as he nodded.

“I will go and get some drinks.” He smiled and began walking of the studio.

I quickly pulled him back. He looked shocked and confused. “Yes noona?”

“Err, you k-know a-about the t-thing you asked t-that time? My a-answer is y-yes.” I managed to say out with a lot of stuttering.

His eyes widened. “What did you just said? Did you just said yes?”

I nodded unwilling to make eye contact with him which will only cause me to stutter more.

He smiled widely and suddenly came and carried me while turning round and round.

“Stop! Taemin ah! I’m getting dizzy!” I shouted while blushing.

He put me down while I stumble around like a drunkard. He chuckled and held onto me. “Sorry noona! I’m just too happy! You agreed to be my girlfriend!” He shouted happily like a child who finally gets the thing he wanted.

 “Noona, I know that you haven’t totally get over Jonghyun sunbae yet. But rest assure, I will make you happy everyday and eventually you would forget about him. I promise.” I smiled at him as he hugged me tightly. I hope he really can make me forget oppa and my love for him.