Back

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

Key's POV

"JJONG! You are back! I miss you so much!" I ran towards him and crushed him in to a bear hug.

"Yah! It's not like I'm gone for years, it's just almost a week." He pushed me away and said, "Oh, and I'm straight. Don't hug me like this, it looks wrong."

"Is that what you gonna say to me after a week? How about a 'I miss you too'?" I would be so much happier then." I sulked.

"Okay okay, Key ah, I missed you so much. It was so quiet without you there that I thought I was going to die." 

"Does that mean I'm talkative, naggy and noisy?"  I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh well, you said that yourself. I didn't say anything. Mehrong~" He stuck out his tongue.

"Ugh you! Okay whatever, so how's the surprise going on?"

"Well, the song's done. The surprise I prepared is Daegu is done too. What we left is just some planning and decorating." 

"Okay great, we will discuss about that after lessons then." I put my arm around his shoulder and walked to class.

"Jjong, you shouldn't grow anymore, just stay like this." I said oh so randomly.

He turned to glare at me and say, "Yah! Short guys have their own attractiveness too!"

"What? You are in the perfect height for me to put my arm around you so just stay like this." 

"You can't just ask me to stay like this! People like you are always teasing about my height!" He said and took my arm away.

"What's with the 'Short guys have their own attrativeness too'? Sigh." I mumbled and went to chase up with him.

Jonghyun's POV

"So we just ask Nicole to bring her out that day but leave the door to her house unlock so we will go in and decorate the place right?" I asked

"Yes perfect! You understood all at once! That's my Jjong!" He clapped sarcastically.

"Yeah, I know I'm clever." I rolled my eyes.

"So Nicole, you can do it right?" I turned to her.

"Yeah sure! I will just bring her shopping and tell her it's a girls' day out!" She smiled.

"Okay good, it's settled then. We would invite her close friends like us, Taemin, Sunny, Taeyeon and more. Jjong, you will prepare the surprise. Nicole, bring her out. Me, the almighty Key will prepare the cake. So I would see you all on the weekend for it then? Okay that's all bye!" He said and ran away.

"What's up with him? Why is he in such a rush?" I asked Nicole.

"Oh, his favourite store is in 30% discount today." Nicole said like it's not anymore surprising.

I rolled my eyes. Oh, typical Key.