Surprise?

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Key’s POV

“Hey Jjong! I heard that Sica’s parents won’t be able to come to Seoul to celebrate her birthday! She’s kinda sad.” I burst into the music room and told Jonghyun.

“Really?” He looked like he suddenly thought of an idea. “Key, you know she left her hometown and surely, she would miss the people there right? I thought of a cool present for her! I mean like, since she doesn't have time to go back to her hometown, this would be a cool present!” He said excitedly.

“What what?” I asked.

“You would know soon!  Sica’s birthday is coming in a week! We are making a surprise party for her right?  I would be gone for a few days to do something, I would be back real soon!” He immediately packed and ran out of the music room leaving Key in a shocked state.

What was that?

Typical Jonghyun, always tend to start his plan immediately after he thought of it. I thought as I shook my head.

Jonghyun’s POV

I immediately went home and packed my bag. I’m going to Daegu for a few days. Of course, before I go, I need to tell the school I would be gone for a few days.

I went to the train station and booked the earliest ticket to go to Daegu. As the train is travelling, I thought about a lot of stuffs, me and Sica’s time together. No matter how many difficulties we met, we overcame it together, I’m sure we would be able to do it this time.

When I reached Daegu, I went to a hotel and booked a room to stay for the few days trip. As it was already late, I decided to start my plan tomorrow and have a good rest first.