A brand new school day

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jonghyun's POV

It’s been 6 months since I’m with Sica.

I was waiting for her in front of her house.

“Oppa! I’m here! Am I late?” I heard Sica shouted as she ran towards me. I smiled a little as she called me oppa. I had always forced her to call me oppa and finally, she got used to it.

“No baby, you are not. Relax alright?” I said as I pulled a strand of her hair and put it behind her ears.

“No, I can’t! It’s our first day of school! I’m so anxious, I want to be in the same class as you and Key!”

“Alright alright. Even if you are not in the same class as me, I would use any method to force the principal to change your class. Let’s go now if not we would really be late already!” I said as I pulled her hand which perfectly fitted into my hand and we walked to school together.

In school~

Jessica’s POV

“Oppa! Quick!” I shouted anxiously to that slowpoke.

We were already in school but he was basically strolling in. Doesn’t he care at all?

“Baby! I’m rushing already!” He pouted like a baby.

“Yeah right! Using twenty minutes to walk to school when my house is only a few blocks away from school. You are really fast! I don’t care already, I’m going to see my class myself!” I stomped my feet and ran away.

“Hey wait!” Jonghyun shouted but too late.

“Jessica Jung, Jessica Jung… Where is it? Ahh, there!” I said I as pointed to my name on the list of students. “Yes! Jonghyun and Key is in the same class as me too! But not Sunny and Taeyeon. Aww…”

Just then, Jonghyun came to me and stopped in front of me, out of breath.

“Woah ba-by, you ar-e fa-st!” He tried to catch his breath. “So how was it? Which class are we in?”

“You are the one who is slow oppa, and guess what? We are in the same class together with Key!” I said excitedly.

“Really? That’s great! I didn’t need to threaten the principal after all.”

“Yah! What were you going to do if I’m not in your class?” I asked as he shrugged, giving me the you-don’t-need-to-know face.

“Oh well, you better not be thinking of anything bad. I won’t allow that alright? Let’s go to class.”

A brand new school day, I wonder how my school life would be like. With fun and excitement? That would be great.