Practice

Can't we love without problems? (Sequel to I'm sorry, I love you)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Sica and Jjong! Are you free later? Let’s go to watch the movie!” Key shouted.

“Yeah sure, I’m free. Sica?” I turned to Sica and asked.

“Err, I’m not free later. I’m really sorry.” Sica said to us.

“Why are you not free?” I asked disappointedly.

“I have to go to watch Taemin practice, I promised him.”

“Oh okay.” I said before turning back to look at the front. I was jealous, really jealous. My girlfriend is spending time to watch a junior practice instead of going on a date with me. This doesn’t feel that good.

Jessica’s POV

I immediately went to the dance studio after bidding goodbye to the others when the bell rang.

“Hey noona, you are on time.” Taemin said to me.

“Of course, let’s start.” I said while taking a seat.

“Woahh! Nice! Ohmygod!” I was fascinated while watching Taemin dancing. He dancing skills were totally perfect. I promised him to watch him practice whenever I have time so here I am watching. We also got really close as we spent times together.

When he finished dancing, I immediately clapped like a fangirl and gave him two thumbs up. “I would never get tired of your dance Taemin ah, you are getting better! It’s perfect!”

“Noona! Don’t make me embarrassed!” He said as he scratched the back of his head. Oh, how cute.

“What? I’m talking the truth! Come on, you know how good you are too.” I said to him as we laughed.

“Okayokay noona. You know the dance competition held by our school?” He asked.

“Yeah, why? Are you going to participate in it?”.

“Yes!” He replied excitedly.

“That’s great Taemin ah! You can show the whole school how perfect your dance is!”

“This is a good chance to prepare myself for my dream! So, noona, will you come to see my performance?” He asked with hope.

“If I come, will you get the first prize?”

“I can’t guarantee it but I would try my best for you! So will you?”

“Of course! My little junior is going to shine on the stage and beat everyone else. Why wouldn’t I be there to watch?” I replied as he smiled happily.

I sat there and watched him practice more, I could never get tired of his dance, every time I see him dance, I would be awed again and again.

“Noona! Remember our promise! This Sunday, 8 of April! I will be waiting for you!” Taemin shouted across the road as cars beeped at him.

“I got it so stop embarrassing me and continue your way home!” I laughed as I saw him pouted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the very short update!