Chapter O7

Kiss And Tell

 

Hoya lazily dropped himself to the couch, his head spinning as what happened earlier repeated in his head. He saw her there; he could’ve talked to her. But then he let the opportunity slip again. And that opportunity isn’t easy to achieve because she’s grown popular, every guy now is his rival.

Then again, why would he live in the past? He already has someone to lean on right now, and she was only his puppy love, shouldn’t he be thinking of it as just that?

“Thanks again, Junhyung oppa.” He suddenly lay on the couch and pretended to be sleeping as he heard your voice. “It’s your first day of school tomorrow, right? Let’s go to school together.”

“Uhm, sure, but I think Hoya wouldn’t like it.” He heard Junhyung’s chuckle, he tightened his grip on the edge of his pillow. “See you tomorrow, ---------.”

The door clicked close as you made your way inside the living room; you were surprised to see Hoya sleeping on the couch.

You paused for a moment before you went to the master’s bedroom and saw that his parents weren’t there yet. You made your way back to the living room.

“Howon, if you’ll sleep, go to your room. The couch is quite uncomfortable.” You said as you tapped his shoulder, but he didn’t bulged. “Hoya, wake up, move to your room.”

“What were you doing with Junhyung hyung?” You were surprised to hear him talk, but his eyes were left close. “I see you’re quite close now, huh?”

You watched him slowly sat up and stretched before he eyed you and made his way to his room.

“Hoya, is there a problem?” You asked as you followed him, you stood by his doorway as he lay on his bed and pulled the blanket over him. “Yah, are you ok?” He wasn’t usually down like today.

“None of your business.” He spat out as he looked away. “Close the door when you leave.”

“But…”

“Tomorrow’s a school day, sleep early.”



 

Short update. ^-^

I just wanted to update before I sleep.

Who has a me2day account? Add me up!

http://me2day.net/mikhaella96