Chapter 12

Kiss And Tell

A/N: Fck this. It was almost 1000+, but it ended up 970+. =)) Sorry I can’t post the cover, maybe tomorrow? Or later. XD I decided to post this despite what I had said because I got guilty for making you guys wait longer. So there, I’d start typing the oneshot requests so please wait patiently! Ciao! ;D

---

“Hey Hoya!” Eunjae waved her hands as she leaned on her slick, baby blue sports car that was parked in front of the school gates. The students looked at her as if she was the most amusing thing ever. True, she’s a model, and she’s popular. But behind the popularity is a something else. “I’m here to pick you up; do you think you’re busy?”

Hoya stopped mid-step and turned around with a big grin. “Noona. What brings you here? No, I’m not busy, just on my way home.”

“I’m on my way to the hospital; you think you can come with me? I need some support.” Hoya bit his lip for a moment before nodding. “Too bad she’s not here, where’s she? With Junhyung?”

Hoya rounded the car and rode on the passenger seat as Eunjae rode the driver’s seat; a comfortable silence hovered over them as they buckled their seatbelts.

“You’re going for treatment again, noona? Are you sure you’d be fine going around like this?” Hoya asked as he casted her a concerned gaze. “Is the treatment going fine?”

“Yeah, remember when we were kids, I was stronger than you. I’m still the same.” Eunjae flashed a small smile. “That’s why I was your hero right?”

“Yeah, noona.” Hoya sighed. “I wish I could make everything better.”

--

“Do you think, we should…go home and find a picture of your mother or something? So the police would know.” Junhyung asked as the three of you stood in front of the police station, staring at the glass doors as if it would automatically take you inside.

“But all my pictures of mom are at my father’s house…” You said quietly, the twins exchanged glances and Junhyung squeezed your shoulder quietly. “Should we go to my father’s house?”

“But I heard your father and step-mother is…” Junhyung’s voice faltered as your stared at him. “I think going there is a bit risky, especially for you.”

“What’s the use of having two boys around me, right?” You smirked. “Everything will be fine; I know you can protect me. If anything happens, you have your phone, right?”

They snickered. “We’ll be your knights in shining armors.”

--

Flashback

“Eww, Howon, you look very ugly! Why do you even exist?”

“Yah, are you mute or something? Speak up, loser.” Five year-old Hoya picked himself up as two twelve-year olds shoved him to the ground. Hoya was always an eye candy for the bullies back then.

“What’s this for? To hide your alien eyes?” One boy asked as he pulled his glasses despite Hoya’s protests and stomped on it.

Hoya was on the verge of tears as he watched his glasses broken in the ground.

“HEY! What do you think are you doing?!” A high-pitched girly voice shrieked and pulled the two older boys by the collar. “Why are you picking on a little kid?! Go find someone your age, you dim-wits.”

Seven-year old Eunjae stooped down on his level and grinned at him. “Hi, why are you crying?”

“Hey, you’re bleeding.” Hoya hiccupped as he pointed at her knee that had blood dripping on it. “Why are you bleeding?”

“Mom says because I’m sick. But don’t mind it. Why are you crying?”

“EUNJAE NOONA!” Eight-year old Junhyung came running. “Oopsie. Why is he crying? Do you want to have this?” Junhyung held out his lollipop that was half-eaten.

“Eww, Junhyung, you have it already. Don’t give it to him.” Eunjae snorted. “What’s your name?” She asked as she faced Hoya again.

“I’m…Lee Howon.” He said as he stood up and dusted himself off. “I’m going home.”

“But we’ve just—“

“Bye.” Hoya ran away as he kept hearing his name being called by Junhyung and Eunjae. He could’ve sworn that was the day that he started liking her.

--

“We’re here.” You took a deep breath as you stood in front of your old house once again. You looked to the side to see the Lees’ old home which was already empty and had web cobs all over it.

“This is your home? Are they inside?” Zico asked as he looked over the window, only to see the chairs by the window. “Are you sure we’re going to do this? Sneaking in?”

“We’re not sneaking in, this was our former home.” You insisted as you tugged on your sleeves. “Come on, let’s go in.”

Before you could turn the knob of the door, it opened, revealing a woman wearing a bathrobe and a towel over her head, as if she just came out of the bathroom.

“What makes you think you could come in?” She spat out.

--

Hoya smugly sat on the seats outside the hospital room; he didn’t like seeing someone get treated for some reason. He knew it was painful and he couldn’t stand seeing one of his friends in pain.

Eunjae’s sickness, it was the cause of Junhyung’s ex-lover’s death, and he was crossing his fingers for it not to happen to his favorite noona.

Noona.

And then he suddenly remembered you, he flicked his eyes on his phone which he was clutching on ever since he received a text message from Junhyung saying you’re going with them to your father’s house.

He quickly pressed the number 2 speed dial.

One ring.

Two rings...

“Hello?” He frowned, that wasn’t clearly your voice. It was a voice of an old man…

Your father.

He straightened himself up and asked your father where you are. The old man laughed loudly before hanging up.

“Hello? Hello! .” He looked at the hospital room first before rushing out of the hospital and quickly grabbing a cab. ‘What could he have done to her?’ He thought as he stared out from the window.