Chapter O5

Kiss And Tell

You went home after a long day and Hoya’s parents were already sleeping in their room. Since you have already eaten dinner outside, Hoya and you decided to spend time by watching TV. And the weather was a bit good for watching a good drama, since it was raining already.

Hoya sat on the couch with his legs crossed and he patted it, he wanted you to lie on his lap while you watch TV. You grabbed the popcorn and lay on your side with your head on his lap.

“Uhm, Howon ah, Junhyung…he told me about your childhood, you know, the girl you were bragging about in your kindergarten. Do you still remember her?” You asked as you looked up at him, he stiffened for awhile before he looked down on you and smiled.

“Of course, she’s my first love, and my puppy love.” He grinned, though inside, there’s still a story that was bound to be told. “Too bad you didn’t have a chance to meet her.”

“What would you do if you suddenly cross paths?” You asked. He bit his lower lip and shrugged. You sighed and decided to leave him alone while you continue watching TV.

Slowly, you were making it to dream land. Hoya noticed it from your soft snores; he slowly carried you to your room bridal style. He laid you on your bed and he sat on the edge as he run his hand on your hair, a smile slowly creeping on his lips.

“The present shouldn’t be affected of the past, right?” He mumbled as he planted a kiss on your forehead, just like what he does every night, and left to his room.

--

“She’s still asleep?”

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Hoya asked as he wiped his lip and stretched his body. He was surprised when Junhyung came over your unit. “Shouldn’t you be with Zico or something?”

“He’s out with his new friends, uhm, I was supposed to be going to the arcades with ---------- today, but I guess she slept late. I’ll be back later.” Junhyung grinned and wore his shoes again before he left. Hoya stared at the spot where he stood and glanced at your room’s door.

‘I know she looks like his ex, but he shouldn’t be taking advantage of her.’ He thought as he tiptoed to your room and took a peek inside, you were still sleeping. ‘I’m not letting hyung hurt my best friend.’

--

As Junhyung made his way next door, he saw a female figure by end of the hallways, a young female. He looked down in contemplation for a moment before he caught up with her.

“Noona! I know that’s you! What are you doing here?” He asked as he caught her wrist. She spun around with dark eyes.

“Don’t mind me, Junhyung. And don’t ever tell him about me.” She said and pulled away as she ran to the staircase. Junhyung watched in shock.

The past is back once again.

--

Fudgee. Sorry for the kiss not happening yet. ;)

Why are my updates shorterrrr? Waeeeee?

Anyways, whoa, six new subscribers. XD Thank you guys, you’re really the best. <3

‘Til then,

Let’s all listen to Beast’s On Rainy Days