Chapter 27

Kiss And Tell

You and Sunggyu patiently waited for the person he called, the guy said that he’d be bringing company with him and Sunggyu said it’s ok. After he hang up the phone, he turned to you and said that the boys would be kind of like down-to-earth and he told you to just be comfortable to him.

“There they are!” Sunggyu’s face brightened as he stood up and waved someone over. When they approached, you stood up and bowed to them.  “you, this is Pyo Jihoon, call him P.O., and Lee Minhyuk. Guys, this is you.”  The three of you exchanged smiles as Minhyuk sat next to you and P.O. was next to Sunggyu. “So what ideas have you brought for us?”

Hyung, my conclusion is…” P.O. looked around and you noticed that he was eyeing the girl that was sitting across you, you giggled as Sunggyu slapped him in the arm.

“We think that you should just elope with your boyfriend.” Minhyuk said as he glanced at you. “But that would mean that you’re weak. So we guess, the only choice is that be brave enough to fight for your relationships.”

“Or if your parents really don’t like your current boyfriend, then just tell them that I’m your boyfriend and then date with him secretly.” P.O. grinned at you, thinking that he had the best idea. “This is really helpless. Why would they arrange your marriage? That’s so old-school. And you’re not even that rich, hyung.”

“You’re worse than Woohyun.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Aish. We should just go to a country far-away!”

“That’s the same as Minhyuk’s idea, Sunggyu oppa.” You chuckled before the laughter faded away. You looked at Sunggyu and caught his gaze. “You think that’d be fun?”

“Better than getting married to someone you don’t even have feelings for.”

-

“Oh god, they’re getting out of the café, two more boys are with them.”

“You think they’re having fun?”

“Yes. She looked like she even forgot about you.”

“Dongwoo hyung.”

“…but you know what? I think Woohyun wouldn’t like any of this.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“She’s getting married to Sunggyu hyung.

-

Hoya’s grip on his phone released and it fell to the ground with a thud.  Kim Sunggyu was the last person that would come up to his mind that would be arranged to be married to you, especially that he’s one of his closest friends. The news came to him like a punch in the stomach.

But he couldn’t blame him. Since Sunggyu didn’t even know who he was going to get married to. And he knows that Sunggyu’s in a relationship with Woohyun.

He scratched his head angrily and stared at the mirror. As if a great idea came to his mind, he stared at his phone again and dialed something before placing it near his ears.

“Dongwoo hyung, keep an eye on them. I’m going to visit my parents-in-law.”

-

Hoya knocked on the door of your father’s house three times but nobody answered him. He peeked in the window and the living room was empty though he could tell that the TV was left open.

He raised his hand to knock again but the door opened, revealing your father standing with a glass of wine in his hands. He stared at Hoya for a second and immediately recognized him.

“What are you doing here?” He asked bluntly. “If it’s about my daughter’s marriage, you can’t do anything about it. The marriage date has been arranged and no one would ruin it, even if you try eloping with her, she’d be guarded 24/7.” He was about to close the door but Hoya stopped it with his hand.

“But sir! I’m sorry to be a bit mean, but you don’t understand—“

“Get out of here before I call the police.”

“I love her, sir. We’re both happy. She’s not even happy with your decision.” Hoya’s voice was slowly turning desperate.

“How could you say that, you fool? You don’t have the right to say that! Get out of here!” Your father tried to force the door close before Hoya spoke out:

“Do you want to exchange your daughter’s happiness for yourself? Have you even realized that she still treats you as her father even if you abuse her? She loves you, Mr. Kim. Despite all the things that you did to her. So please, can’t you just make her happy this one time?”

“I don’t need your opinion.” Your father said before finally closing the door. Hoya stared at it before he turned around and walked away slowly. He passed by his old house and all the memories the two of you had flashed in his mind like an old movie.

I’m not giving up.

-

You, Sunggyu, PO, and Minhyuk were quietly eating in a noodle shop when Sunggyu’s phone ringed and he raised it to his face before answering it. The rest of you watched as he frowned before his face brightened up and he was grinning at you. He said his goodbyes and then it was all quiet again.

“What is it, hyung?” PO asked as he sipped the soup of his noodles noisily before wiping his mouth with the tissue paper. “Good news or bad news?”

“They cancelled the marriage.”

--

Yohoho!

Sorry for leaving you all hanging for a while. Yay for P.O. and Minhyuk cameo!! :D

To my She’s Back readers, lol, I think I’d delay the sequel for a while because I think I’d post a Sungyeol ,or Dongwoo, or Myungsoo fanfic after this. So yeah, I’d let you choose who’d be the male lead on my next fic out of these three. Don’t forget to voice out your opinions! <3