Chapter 29

Kiss And Tell

“Hoya.”

“Minhyuk.”

“Hoya.”

“Min—“

“It’s Hoya, you .” Woohyun muttered as they watched in amusement as Hoya clumsily skated towards yours and Minhyuk’s direction, he quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you to his side. “I wonder why he’s overprotective right now; he’s usually not like that. Though I love the way he almost fell on the ice.”

“This is getting boring, should we skate, too?” PO asked as he took one last sip on his drink and quickly stood up. Woohyun followed behind him. “She’s a beautiful girl, that’s why Hoya hyung’s protective. He almost lost her, too.”

“Lost her…?” Woohyun asked as they took the skating shoes and sat on the benches to wear it. His voice trailed off as he waited for PO to wear his pair.

“Well, yeah. She would have been Sunggyu hyung’s wife.”

--

“Yah, yah! Wait for me! I don’t know how to skate!” Woohyun muttered as he held on the railings on the side of the rink though he was still fuming because of the news that PO told him. PO snickered at him before going off at the others’ direction. “That , I swear, I’m going to get him killed one way or another.”

--

Meanwhile, on the other side of the rink, Hoya had successfully taken you from Minhyuk and this time, you were the one leading him around since he wasn’t used to ice skating. You giggled as he almost lost his balance and fell on the ice.

“Are you ever going to let go of me?” He asked as he tightly held your hand. You looked over your shoulder and beamed at him.

“Of course not. I’ll hold your hand forever.” You mumbled as you spun around so you could face him, this caught him off guard and he almost crashed into you but he had stopped right in time. You buried your face on his chest and inhaled his scent. “I’d hug you forever and ever and wouldn’t let you go.” You said though your voice was slightly muffled.

“I love you,” He said as he looked you deeply in the eye and leaned in for a kiss. It didn’t take a couple of seconds before his lips pressed into yours and you quickly kissed him back. His kisses had always given you that warmth and you loved it. He pulled away after a minute and you opened your mouth to protest. “We’re getting married.”

“W-what?” You said as your eyes widened. “Haha, that’s so funny, Hoya. Did anything good happen? Is that why you’re joking?”

“No, really. We’re getting married.” He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. “Your parents have even approved of it and all we need is my parents’ blessings. The date can’t be canceled though, since you know…it was supposed to be for your arranged marriage. And ah, you didn’t tell me it was Sunggyu hyung you’re getting married, too. Such a relief.”

“I didn’t even know he was your friend.” You pouted before you beamed at him. “Should we tell your parents right now?”

“Nah, we have a lot of time to spare for that. We could tell them tomorrow, I bet they’re tired right now.” He said as he kissed the top of your forehead. At that moment, a force passed by the two of you so fast that it almost caused you to lose your balance.

“SUNGGYU, YOU GUY WITH NO EYES!  HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT YOUR ALMOST MARRIAGE?!” Woohyun said as he slid clumsily around the rink with Sunggyu running fast in front of him. You chuckled as Woohyun fell on his and Sunggyu’s smile dropped and quickly helped him up.

“Hey, here, let me help you up.” Sunggyu said and helped him up with his hand, he quickly pulled him to a hug and the hair on your back quickly stood. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I knew you would get mad. But everything’s fine now, it was cancelled and everyone would live happily ever after.”

“Just…next time, tell me, okay? So I could try everything to stop the marriage.” Woohyun said before leaning over and kissing him on the cheeks. You made a disgusted face and he quickly noticed that. “Yah, don’t give us that face! We all noticed you making out with Hoya!” You felt the blood rush to your face and you raised your fist to hit him playfully. “At least, we’re happy, right?”

“What about us?” A voice spoke up and the four of you looked back to see PO with his arm slung around Minhyuk, you chuckled as Minhyuk gave you a grin before winking. “We’re invited to the wedding, right? We’d bring the Zico, his girlfriend, and the other guys over.”

“You know Zico?” You asked as you and Hoya exchanged glances. “And he has a girlfriend already?”

“What wedding?” Woohyun asked as he gave you a look. You giggled as you wrapped an arm around Hoya’s waist and he slung an arm around you.

“We’re getting married.”

--

Next day…

Junhyung found out that Hojin passed away the night before, after he left. He had wanted to cry and throw things over but he knew better, instead, he kept a smile on his face and told her parents about the time he spent with her. Hojin was getting cremated at the afternoon and he invited you, Hoya, and Zico to meet his girlfriend too.

“It’s been a long time, hyung.” Hoya said as he gave Junhyung a hug. He hugged back before he ruffled your hair. “Hyung, you’re coming to our wedding, right? We’re still about to tell my parents but I’m pretty sure they love her.”

“You’re getting married? For real? I’d be coming for sure.” Junhyung said before he noticed his brother’s arrival. “Jiho! And who’s this?”

“This is my girlfriend, Kimin.” Zico replied as he proudly showed off his girlfriend. She bowed politely and you quickly talked with her about different things.

Junhyung excused himself for a while before he came back with a large picture frame of a beautiful girl, the guests were already slowly coming one by one and he placed the picture on the altar.

“And that’s my pretty girlfriend,” He said before proudly smiling. “Park Hojin.”

--

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.

I want to cry, this is the second to the last chapter and this would be my second fanfic done. I would probably post the last chapter tomorrow. Thanks to you for all the support, specially to naeul_ unnie who’s always been there to be a good unnie to me, to my best friend kp1128 though she doesn’t often read this since she’s busy with school, to Infinite for being awesome and to you all for being great readers. I hope you would support my next fanfic which would be for Myungsoo and I promise I would make sequels to this but post it after I post the last story for Sungjong to complete my Infinite series.

Thank you and I love you all.