Chapter 17

Kiss And Tell

AN;; Whole chapter is in Hoya’s point of view. Didn't edit it.

-

 

 

I stood rooted on the floor, I wanted to go after her but I seemed too shock from the kiss. I touched my lips; she just kissed me, didn’t she? But I don’t understand why she apologized; it’s as if she’s saying that it was wrong to kiss me.

The others left to chase her except for me, Sungyeol, and Woohyun who were left in the hall. I glared at Sungyeol, he must be behind all this.

“You crossed the line this time, Sungyeol.” I muttered under my breath as I walked to his direction. “Thanks to you, everything’s ruined now.”

“It’s your fault, Hoya,” He muttered back, I noticed that Woohyun stood helplessly behind him, not knowing what to do. I clenched my fists, why is everybody blaming me? They don’t even know what’s happening… “…I know you like my sister, but I have seen you and ---------- a few times before and I know she likes you, but you dumped her, didn’t you?”

I blinked at him in confusion. Sister? He has a sister?

“Hoya, are you blind or something? Shouldn’t you be the one chasing her and not Junhyung? Shouldn’t you be the one staying by her side and not on my sister’s because you know she has a family problem, right? Right?”

“Who the hell is your sister? Aren’t you an only child?” I muttered, Woohyun blinked at me before walking away, I know he didn’t like drama.

“Oh, my bad, I didn’t tell you of my half-sister, did I?”

-

No way…

There’s no freaking’ way that she is his sister...

No ing way...

-

I went home in disappointment, great; this must be the best birthday ever. Having your best friend kissing you and suddenly running away from you, and then discovering that one of your new friends would be related to your other friend. Confusing, isn’t it?

“Hoya, oh my god, thank goodness you’re home!” My mother’s voice rang in my ears as I entered the apartment. I looked at them in confusion, they both had worried and horrified looks—they, I mean, my parents plus Zico. What was he doing here? “We’ve tried calling you but you turned off your phone.”

“What? What are you talking about? What happened?” I stared at Zico and he just looked down on the floor.

My mother broke down into tears.

-

AN;; LOL. I just wanted to update even if it’s a short chapter. Gosh, school was boring. Haha. We did nothing but get to know each other and things but we didn’t have classes, we’d meet the subject teachers tomorrow. -__- And, and, oh my god, please like Block B’s official FB account and add ChoPD. =))

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @soom_breathe / @mastersunggyu

The mastersunggyu is a private one so you better add the other. :)